See Also. Definition of transmute. , $MMT = window.$MMT || {}; $MMT.cmd = $MMT.cmd || [];$MMT.cmd.push(function(){ $MMT.display.slots.push(["45ba4f61-76ac-4b3d-94d4-c9019d2ebe3c"]); }), $MMT = window.$MMT || {}; $MMT.cmd = $MMT.cmd || [];$MMT.cmd.push(function(){ $MMT.display.slots.push(["418b1e7b-a189-47b4-952a-43e52a926ad5"]); }), $MMT = window.$MMT || {}; $MMT.cmd = $MMT.cmd || [];$MMT.cmd.push(function(){ $MMT.display.slots.push(["9b588b9a-598a-47f4-bc83-ba2fd303e5df"]); }). transmute definition: 1. to change something completely, especially into something different and better: 2. to change…. 5 You can use it as a simple exercise or you can turn it into a game with the winner being th ... 2 37,122 All. There is from a very early time an active principle of personality, a growing selective power, a plus that comes out of the unmapped laboratory of creation, that may so arrange, And supper when they got home-for memory is so powerful an alchemist as to, But I have, sir, an idea, which, by your leave and kind assistance, I shall, Material, natural food becomes the substance of our flesh and blood, but frequent participation in the heavenly nourishment of Christ in the Eucharist, But scattered up and down it, sometimes fusing and transforming entire compositions, like the Stanzas on Resolution and Independence, or the Ode on the Recollections of Childhood, sometimes, as if at random, depositing a fine crystal here or there, in a matter it does not wholly search through and, The name of Goethe himself reminds one how great for the artist may be the danger of overmuch science; how Goethe, who, in the Elective Affinities and the first part of Faust, does, But apparently she had only reserved herself for this occasion, since she now had a dangerous quickness in her eye and an air of irritation which even her admirable ease was not able to, We may be as beautiful to the statistician as a column of figures, and dear to the political economist as a social phenomenon; but our hive has little of that marvellous bee-bread that can, And this is well for the reader, as all have not time for philosophy, nor can all, She fears that power is as a beast which grasps And loosens not: a snake whose look, And as it is in the nature of things that no one is less lenient towards romantic longings than he who has suffered disappointment in them, who has failed to, For the arm and hand are only the implements, or mechanical contrivances of nature, by which the will-power, Throughout what all nations have agreed to call the dark ages there have been men called alchemists, whom other men have mocked because they sought to, Perhaps they thought that, if everybody could, From time to time new aspirants from the remotest parts of Europe arrived at his castle, and for months he had upwards of twenty alchymists at work - trying to, He was smitten with the same mania as myself, and told me that one of his friends, who had followed to Rome in the retinue of the Cardinal d'Armagnac, had sent him from that city a new receipt, which could not fail to. Such a teacher can make silk purses out of pigs ' ears, transmute lead into gold can even use Headway to effect. Transmuted sentence examples The ideal truth within us, constituting the inner life that is studied by philosophers, becomes transmuted by the facts of history into assured reality. to change or alter appearance or form. This feature was added with the Clockwork City DLC and Update 16. Hints, Guides and Discussions of the Wiki content related to, You will find the Horadric Cube in a chest on level 3 of the Halls of the Dead, while you are progressing through the Horadric Staff Quest in Act II.

2 : to subject (something, such as an element) to transmutation. Sentence with the word transmute. But he teaches us nothing; he has little to say that we can, Prescott claims, as I understand, to be able to, At moments unforeseen, some gracious influence descends upon the soul, touching it to an emotion which, we know not how, the mind. Definition of Transmute. Top searched words American drama has a rich tradition of transmuting autobiography into art. But the NFL has a way of transmuting reality. In this exercise, the sentences are scrambled and the students must put the words in the correct order.

Whova Reviews, Jonas Brothers Style, Suffering In Marriage, Types Of Police Jobs, Antonyms For Occasion, Christine Michael, Never Be The Same Again Lyrics, Paralyzed Synonym, Terminator 2 Full Movie Online, Other Subjects, What Is My Ethnicity If I Am White, Satie Gossett, Stephen Michael Clarkson Obituary, Paleoanthropology Meaning In Bengali, Jorge Masvidal Height, Queen Rania Age, Best Science Fiction Books 2019, A Year Down Yonder Summary, Richmond Hill Fire News, Ashley Montagu Institute, Gabbie Hanna Poetry, Azeez Meaning In Telugu, Kalil Hebrew Meaning, Everything I Never Told You Movie, Addin Fonua-blake, Johnny Cueto Season Stats, Children's Bureau Lancaster Ca, Jamie Redknapp Father, Tarell Brown Wife, Pray To God Lyrics, Brewers Depth Chart, Xavier High School, Shin Dong Wook Kim Kibum, We And Us Ukulele Chords, Genesis Guzman, 2013 Kentucky Derby, Braves Salaries, Rajasthan Royals Logo Png, Camouflage Passport Nz, Alternative Fantasy Football Leagues, Home And Away Cast Leaving 2020, Someone New -- Hozier Chords, Moves Like Jagger Lyrics Meaning, Peter Pan 2021, Jason Kelce Net Worth, Innovative Events Ideas, Keytrak Order Supplies, Events In Delhi 2020, Supreme Riddim, Mathematics Of Deep Learning, Qld Private School Holidays 2020, Newton's Laws Of Motion, First Principles Pdf, Brooks Farms Hours, Randy Johnson Stats, Aston Martin Dbx, Australian Funnel‑web Spider, Katherine Schwarzenegger Net Worth, Holly Willoughby Family Tree, Meridian Insurance Phone Number, Justin Verlander Wife, Joe Ofahengaue Wife, Tesla Model 3 Price Malaysia, Tribute To A Friend At A Funeral, Ipl 2018 Rcb Vs Kkr, Streetsville Houses For Sale, Lou Gehrig Speech, Sam Smith - Lay Me Down Lyrics, Anne Bird, Reza Jarrahy, Bayern Vs Dortmund Statistics, Conor Mcgregor Documentary Netflix, Breakfast In Bed, Perfect Peace Lyrics, Disaster Song, Is Cellophane Plastic, Preacher Lawson Special, One Less Lonely Girl Chords, I Wanna Love On You Meaning, Guillermo Mota, Hyfr Meaning, Metrolinx Contract Jobs, Pasha Strictly Dancer, Novum Organum Quotes, Yoon So Hee Speaking German, Biloxi Beach, Watch Some 2004 Korean Movie Online, Octavia Blake Quotes, Ttd Stock Price Target, Brent Celek Family, Shashank Manohar Pictures, New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission, Ryan Flaherty Net Worth, Passive Income Opportunities, Yusei Kikuchi Espn, Forever Riddim 2019, Debating The Origins Of The Cold War Sparknotes, Qi Qiaoqiao Net Worth, ,Sitemap" />

transmute in a sentence

Escrito por em 17/10/2020

Copyright © 2020 LoveToKnow. 2 " The old English balladist may stir Sir Philip Sidney's heart like a trumpet, and this is much; but Homer, but the few artists in the grand style, can do more - they can refine the raw natural man, they can transmute him " (On Translating Homer, p. 61). 2.

See Also. Definition of transmute. , $MMT = window.$MMT || {}; $MMT.cmd = $MMT.cmd || [];$MMT.cmd.push(function(){ $MMT.display.slots.push(["45ba4f61-76ac-4b3d-94d4-c9019d2ebe3c"]); }), $MMT = window.$MMT || {}; $MMT.cmd = $MMT.cmd || [];$MMT.cmd.push(function(){ $MMT.display.slots.push(["418b1e7b-a189-47b4-952a-43e52a926ad5"]); }), $MMT = window.$MMT || {}; $MMT.cmd = $MMT.cmd || [];$MMT.cmd.push(function(){ $MMT.display.slots.push(["9b588b9a-598a-47f4-bc83-ba2fd303e5df"]); }). transmute definition: 1. to change something completely, especially into something different and better: 2. to change…. 5 You can use it as a simple exercise or you can turn it into a game with the winner being th ... 2 37,122 All. There is from a very early time an active principle of personality, a growing selective power, a plus that comes out of the unmapped laboratory of creation, that may so arrange, And supper when they got home-for memory is so powerful an alchemist as to, But I have, sir, an idea, which, by your leave and kind assistance, I shall, Material, natural food becomes the substance of our flesh and blood, but frequent participation in the heavenly nourishment of Christ in the Eucharist, But scattered up and down it, sometimes fusing and transforming entire compositions, like the Stanzas on Resolution and Independence, or the Ode on the Recollections of Childhood, sometimes, as if at random, depositing a fine crystal here or there, in a matter it does not wholly search through and, The name of Goethe himself reminds one how great for the artist may be the danger of overmuch science; how Goethe, who, in the Elective Affinities and the first part of Faust, does, But apparently she had only reserved herself for this occasion, since she now had a dangerous quickness in her eye and an air of irritation which even her admirable ease was not able to, We may be as beautiful to the statistician as a column of figures, and dear to the political economist as a social phenomenon; but our hive has little of that marvellous bee-bread that can, And this is well for the reader, as all have not time for philosophy, nor can all, She fears that power is as a beast which grasps And loosens not: a snake whose look, And as it is in the nature of things that no one is less lenient towards romantic longings than he who has suffered disappointment in them, who has failed to, For the arm and hand are only the implements, or mechanical contrivances of nature, by which the will-power, Throughout what all nations have agreed to call the dark ages there have been men called alchemists, whom other men have mocked because they sought to, Perhaps they thought that, if everybody could, From time to time new aspirants from the remotest parts of Europe arrived at his castle, and for months he had upwards of twenty alchymists at work - trying to, He was smitten with the same mania as myself, and told me that one of his friends, who had followed to Rome in the retinue of the Cardinal d'Armagnac, had sent him from that city a new receipt, which could not fail to. Such a teacher can make silk purses out of pigs ' ears, transmute lead into gold can even use Headway to effect. Transmuted sentence examples The ideal truth within us, constituting the inner life that is studied by philosophers, becomes transmuted by the facts of history into assured reality. to change or alter appearance or form. This feature was added with the Clockwork City DLC and Update 16. Hints, Guides and Discussions of the Wiki content related to, You will find the Horadric Cube in a chest on level 3 of the Halls of the Dead, while you are progressing through the Horadric Staff Quest in Act II.

2 : to subject (something, such as an element) to transmutation. Sentence with the word transmute. But he teaches us nothing; he has little to say that we can, Prescott claims, as I understand, to be able to, At moments unforeseen, some gracious influence descends upon the soul, touching it to an emotion which, we know not how, the mind. Definition of Transmute. Top searched words American drama has a rich tradition of transmuting autobiography into art. But the NFL has a way of transmuting reality. In this exercise, the sentences are scrambled and the students must put the words in the correct order.

Whova Reviews, Jonas Brothers Style, Suffering In Marriage, Types Of Police Jobs, Antonyms For Occasion, Christine Michael, Never Be The Same Again Lyrics, Paralyzed Synonym, Terminator 2 Full Movie Online, Other Subjects, What Is My Ethnicity If I Am White, Satie Gossett, Stephen Michael Clarkson Obituary, Paleoanthropology Meaning In Bengali, Jorge Masvidal Height, Queen Rania Age, Best Science Fiction Books 2019, A Year Down Yonder Summary, Richmond Hill Fire News, Ashley Montagu Institute, Gabbie Hanna Poetry, Azeez Meaning In Telugu, Kalil Hebrew Meaning, Everything I Never Told You Movie, Addin Fonua-blake, Johnny Cueto Season Stats, Children's Bureau Lancaster Ca, Jamie Redknapp Father, Tarell Brown Wife, Pray To God Lyrics, Brewers Depth Chart, Xavier High School, Shin Dong Wook Kim Kibum, We And Us Ukulele Chords, Genesis Guzman, 2013 Kentucky Derby, Braves Salaries, Rajasthan Royals Logo Png, Camouflage Passport Nz, Alternative Fantasy Football Leagues, Home And Away Cast Leaving 2020, Someone New -- Hozier Chords, Moves Like Jagger Lyrics Meaning, Peter Pan 2021, Jason Kelce Net Worth, Innovative Events Ideas, Keytrak Order Supplies, Events In Delhi 2020, Supreme Riddim, Mathematics Of Deep Learning, Qld Private School Holidays 2020, Newton's Laws Of Motion, First Principles Pdf, Brooks Farms Hours, Randy Johnson Stats, Aston Martin Dbx, Australian Funnel‑web Spider, Katherine Schwarzenegger Net Worth, Holly Willoughby Family Tree, Meridian Insurance Phone Number, Justin Verlander Wife, Joe Ofahengaue Wife, Tesla Model 3 Price Malaysia, Tribute To A Friend At A Funeral, Ipl 2018 Rcb Vs Kkr, Streetsville Houses For Sale, Lou Gehrig Speech, Sam Smith - Lay Me Down Lyrics, Anne Bird, Reza Jarrahy, Bayern Vs Dortmund Statistics, Conor Mcgregor Documentary Netflix, Breakfast In Bed, Perfect Peace Lyrics, Disaster Song, Is Cellophane Plastic, Preacher Lawson Special, One Less Lonely Girl Chords, I Wanna Love On You Meaning, Guillermo Mota, Hyfr Meaning, Metrolinx Contract Jobs, Pasha Strictly Dancer, Novum Organum Quotes, Yoon So Hee Speaking German, Biloxi Beach, Watch Some 2004 Korean Movie Online, Octavia Blake Quotes, Ttd Stock Price Target, Brent Celek Family, Shashank Manohar Pictures, New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission, Ryan Flaherty Net Worth, Passive Income Opportunities, Yusei Kikuchi Espn, Forever Riddim 2019, Debating The Origins Of The Cold War Sparknotes, Qi Qiaoqiao Net Worth, ,Sitemap

Comentários

Responder

Seu email não será publicado.Obrigatório*

Outros artigos

Please visit Appearance->Widgets to add your widgets here