Can you spell these 10 commonly misspelled words? Nglish: Translation of secretary for Spanish Speakers, Britannica English: Translation of secretary for Arabic Speakers, Britannica.com: Encyclopedia article about secretary. View the pronunciation for secretary. archivist, bookkeeper, recorder, reporter, assistant, personal assistant, PA, administrator, clerk, clerical assistant, amanuensis, girl Friday, man Friday. clerk, register, registrar, scribe. “Affect” vs. “Effect”: Use The Correct Word Every Time. Change your default dictionary to American English. 10 Types Of Nouns Used In The English Language.
Freddie Mercury Wife Mary Austin, Istg Stand For, Melinda Armstead, Books About Space Exploration, Platinum Blonde, Brampton Transit Driver Salary, Dominant Species, Major Chords Guitar, Hensley Meulens, Hero Sterling Knight Chords, Importance Of Sociology Of Religion, Burton Edwin Shotton, Principles Of Neural Science, Fortigate 100d, Occupy Movement Uk, Telegraph Antonym, Don Drysdale Pitching, Rare Earth, Songland Season 1 Episode 1, Gourmet Meaning In Kannada, Michael Chopra Sister, Hard On The Ears Crossword, Lake Simcoe Burbot, Saeed Blacknall, Leave Me Alone Lyrics Juice Wrld, Ford Bronco Release Date, Brendan Behan Poems, The City In The Middle Of The Night, The King 2019 Nominations, Max Scherzer Dogs, A House Is Not A Home Original, Julio Jones Career Earnings, Will Harris Basketball Net Worth, My Week With Marilyn Streaming, Mitrovic Premier League Goals, Don Drysdale Pitching, Brandon Mychal Smith 2020, Career Future, Literary Devices In Tithonus, Types Of Death, Integral Theory Criticism, Azeez Meaning In Telugu, Salman Meaning In Persian, Samos Airport, Is Lindsay Drive In Open, Bayesian Machine Learning Book, Aurora Borealis Observatory Mykonos, James Starks Family, Nikita Little Zimbabwe, Randy Couture Net Worth 2020, Decathlon Online, Abb Australia Pvt Ltd, All I Want For Christmas Is You Original, Hard On The Ears Crossword, Faria Name Meaning In Urdu, Walter Johnson High School, Guy Sebastian Parents, Allegiant Stadium Seating Capacity, Beyond The Lights Cast Rapper, Chiefs Roster 2017, Fabio Coentrão Number, Is Mike Trout Married, Supreme Court Justices, Josh Osich, Guns N' Roses Albums, Kate Mulgrew Daughter, Real Madrid Jersey 2017, The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug Extended Edition Runtime, Uga Football Schedule 2019 Printable, Wade Miley Baseball Reference, Kitchen Sink Reviews, Miraal Name Meaning In Arabic, Stouffville Directions, Mineola West, The Titan Games Contestants, Afina Name Meaning In Urdu, The Green Mile Full Movie Google Drive, How To Get Mulkiya Copy Online, American Heart, Peggy Gordon Actress, Gray Mountain, Az Real Estate, Used John Grisham Books, ,Sitemap" />

secretary synonym

Escrito por em 17/10/2020

What does 'poke' refer to in the expression 'pig in a poke'. Synonyms. He called for his secretary, Mr. Campbell, to write the despatches. What made you want to look up secretary? As they moved toward the Secretary's office, Porter was accosted by his trainer. Delivered to your inbox! A person who assists, guides, or provides a service. Some of the words that defined the week of November 29, 2019, 10 Words That Used to Mean Something Different. The First Secretary observed this play of physiognomy steadily. file your intent to run for office with the city, Post more words for secretary to Facebook, Share more words for secretary on Twitter, ‘Fascism’: The Word’s Meaning and History.

typist, shorthand typist, copyist, keyboarder, stenographer. 'Nip it in the butt' or 'Nip it in the bud'? All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. How to use a word that (literally) drives some pe... Name that government! Test Your Knowledge - and learn some interesting things along the way. “Secretary.” Merriam-Webster.com Thesaurus, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/secretary. Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible). Antonyms for secretary. What are synonyms for secretary? SYNONYMS. A large sofa, especially a formal one. Absentee Ballot vs. Mail-In Ballot: Is There A Difference? When Smithson had left the office, Gilder turned to his secretary. ('Say Miss Wilfer's love, and Mrs Wilfer's compliments,' the, I trust that as a child of mine you will ever be sensible that it will be graceful in you, when associating with Mr and Mrs Boffin upon equal terms, to remember that the, The condescension with which Mrs Wilfer delivered this proclamation of patronage, was as wonderful as the swiftness with which the lodger had lost caste in the, "I shall require the A3X cipher, Sidney," he said to his, Bransome walked through the crowded rooms by the side of his, But hurried on by the precipitancy of youth, and having his imperial majesty's license to pay my attendance upon the emperor of Blefuscu, I took this opportunity, before the three days were elapsed, to send a letter to my friend the, Maston abusing the learned Belfast as usual, who was by his side; the, Help was brought, tackle was let down, and they hoisted up, not without some trouble, the imprudent.
Can you spell these 10 commonly misspelled words? Nglish: Translation of secretary for Spanish Speakers, Britannica English: Translation of secretary for Arabic Speakers, Britannica.com: Encyclopedia article about secretary. View the pronunciation for secretary. archivist, bookkeeper, recorder, reporter, assistant, personal assistant, PA, administrator, clerk, clerical assistant, amanuensis, girl Friday, man Friday. clerk, register, registrar, scribe. “Affect” vs. “Effect”: Use The Correct Word Every Time. Change your default dictionary to American English. 10 Types Of Nouns Used In The English Language.

Freddie Mercury Wife Mary Austin, Istg Stand For, Melinda Armstead, Books About Space Exploration, Platinum Blonde, Brampton Transit Driver Salary, Dominant Species, Major Chords Guitar, Hensley Meulens, Hero Sterling Knight Chords, Importance Of Sociology Of Religion, Burton Edwin Shotton, Principles Of Neural Science, Fortigate 100d, Occupy Movement Uk, Telegraph Antonym, Don Drysdale Pitching, Rare Earth, Songland Season 1 Episode 1, Gourmet Meaning In Kannada, Michael Chopra Sister, Hard On The Ears Crossword, Lake Simcoe Burbot, Saeed Blacknall, Leave Me Alone Lyrics Juice Wrld, Ford Bronco Release Date, Brendan Behan Poems, The City In The Middle Of The Night, The King 2019 Nominations, Max Scherzer Dogs, A House Is Not A Home Original, Julio Jones Career Earnings, Will Harris Basketball Net Worth, My Week With Marilyn Streaming, Mitrovic Premier League Goals, Don Drysdale Pitching, Brandon Mychal Smith 2020, Career Future, Literary Devices In Tithonus, Types Of Death, Integral Theory Criticism, Azeez Meaning In Telugu, Salman Meaning In Persian, Samos Airport, Is Lindsay Drive In Open, Bayesian Machine Learning Book, Aurora Borealis Observatory Mykonos, James Starks Family, Nikita Little Zimbabwe, Randy Couture Net Worth 2020, Decathlon Online, Abb Australia Pvt Ltd, All I Want For Christmas Is You Original, Hard On The Ears Crossword, Faria Name Meaning In Urdu, Walter Johnson High School, Guy Sebastian Parents, Allegiant Stadium Seating Capacity, Beyond The Lights Cast Rapper, Chiefs Roster 2017, Fabio Coentrão Number, Is Mike Trout Married, Supreme Court Justices, Josh Osich, Guns N' Roses Albums, Kate Mulgrew Daughter, Real Madrid Jersey 2017, The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug Extended Edition Runtime, Uga Football Schedule 2019 Printable, Wade Miley Baseball Reference, Kitchen Sink Reviews, Miraal Name Meaning In Arabic, Stouffville Directions, Mineola West, The Titan Games Contestants, Afina Name Meaning In Urdu, The Green Mile Full Movie Google Drive, How To Get Mulkiya Copy Online, American Heart, Peggy Gordon Actress, Gray Mountain, Az Real Estate, Used John Grisham Books, ,Sitemap

Comentários

Responder

Seu email não será publicado.Obrigatório*

Outros artigos

Please visit Appearance->Widgets to add your widgets here