Sitemap" />

port credit secondary school reviews

Escrito por em 17/10/2020

He was very patient with us taking us for numerous showings in various parts of the city. To this day we are very happy with his recommendation. Port Credit Secondary School (9-12) Back to Full List of Schools, 70 Mineola Road E., Mississauga, ON L5G2E5, Cashmere Avenue Public School (K-6) Back to Full List of Schools, 2455 Cashmere Ave., Mississauga, ON L5B2M7, Floradale Public School (K-6) Back to Full List of Schools, 210 Paisley Blvd. Be the first to leave a review! Thanks SteveO!! Thank you Steven for all of your help. He was there to offer his helpful insight with all the properties we viewed. When selling my condo, he saved me lots of time and money as I did not have to stage the property or receive any showings are open houses.

Steven was the best man for the job. He is a hard worker, knowledgeable about the geography and homes themselves, and gets back to you quickly.”, “Our sale experience was something we never forget. W., Mississauga, ON L5B2A4, Forest Avenue Public School (K-6) Back to Full List of Schools, Kenollie Public School (K-6) Back to Full List of Schools, 1376 Glenwood Drive, Mississauga, ON L5G2X1, Mineola Public School (K-6) Back to Full List of Schools, Queen Elizabeth Sr. Public School (7-8) Back to Full List of Schools, 60 South Service Rd., Mississauga, ON L5G2R9, Grades: N/A – EQAO grades not available for grade 7 and 8, Riverside Public School (K-8) Back to Full List of Schools, “Steve was extremely knowledgeable, accommodating and responsible. Great job!”, “Steven is a great, accommodating broker which fit very well with our style and our needs. Steve and I went from Guelph to Burlington to Brampton to Mississauga to Downtown Toronto. 70 MINEOLA RD E, Mississauga, Ontario L5G 2E5, Canada Add A Teacher. And he will explain many things that are new to us in details, even before we realize what needed to be paid attention to.”, “Steve had a great understanding of our needs as a first time home buyers. Reviews (905) 278-3382 Website. I highly recommend Steven to anyone especcially first time home buyers”, “Steve is a knowledgeable, trustworthy broker who will put even the most discerning buyer or seller at ease”, “Mr Steven Ho has demonstrated professionalism during the whole progress of the deal. Please see the information below about particulars. Top FIVE Ways to WIN in a MULTIPLE OFFER SITUATION! It was such an important purchase and milestone for my boyfriend and I, we really wanted someone who had our best interest at heart and guide us through every step of the process. We are really so lucky that we met Steven and trusted him.”, Read More from Bozena Kowalska and Janusz John Hauer, Bozena Kowalska and Janusz John HauerSeptember 23, 2020, “Excellent services. In fact, he made sure we had our list of non-negotiables down pact and kept our focus on the important check boxes, so we didn't get distracted from our goal. He was available and quick to respond to any concerns or questions during my house hunting process. Thanks Steve!”, “Working with Steven was fantastic. With the main focus of consumer experience and lifestyle living. Maybe it is not the castle for the others, but it is for us. Port Credit Secondary School Reviews. Please check the school web-site for more information on next steps.

He was always attentive yet not overbearing, and explained a much complicated process into simple terms for the average person to understand. I would definitely refer Steve and Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate to all my friends and family in need of a property.”, Read More from Harshil Patel, Mississauaga, Harshil Patel, MississauagaSeptember 23, 2020, “Steven provided incredible service and was always available during the process. • I value that, as an agent's professional, critical opinion is really the only thing of value to me. We highly recommend you :)”, Brittany Kroeker. He provided excellent service , and looked after all the details. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Copyright © 2002-2014. We would recommend him to friends and family with confidence that they will have the same great experience that we had. Because of him we did find our dream home. He has a great game plan and was well calm and collected and beyond prepared to answer any questions that were concerning to me. Want to know what Information is required to register your child for school? When it came to the actual negotiations he was able to get us a deal below the asking price when it was a seller's market! Be the first to leave a review! Port Credit Secondary School 70 Mineola Rd E Mississauga ON L5G 2E5. Very hard working and almost always available.”, Read More from Jimmy in Mississauaga by Square One, Jimmy in Mississauaga by Square OneSeptember 23, 2020, “Steven Ho is friendly and a pleasant man. Flag Teacher. We felt like Steve truly listened to us and valued what we had to say.

I felt he helped me with my options and the considerations of the future and our family needs. 70 Mineola Road E., Mississauga, ON L5G2E5 (905) 278-3382. Throughout all of this Steve was patient and was always willing to discuss the pros and cons of every area. Buying your first home can be very stressful but Steven's humor and positive attitude helped make the situation more comfortable and enjoyable. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Even though it started off as a business relationship I can see it growing into something bigger, our kids love him and he made working with him very easy. I plan on using Steve for all my future purchases and I would recommend him to anyone that is looking for a new home.”, Daniel Fulton, EtobicokeSeptember 23, 2020, “I have dealt with many real estate agents in the past, and I would have to say that my experiences were not good or neutral. I will recommend him to my friends and family.”, “Steven Ho was extremely professional , considerate and very helpful in many factors in selling my home. Write A Review D Back. He was always available, informative, punctual, flexible, and professional.

Steven Ho cares about the client and goes out of his way to make sure me as a client knows and understands each process when buying a home. Port Credit Secondary School (PCSS) is a high school located in the city of Mississauga, Ontario, and is a part of the Peel District School Board.It was the first secondary school in Peel, celebrating its 90th anniversary in May 2010. He looks out for his clients and offers a service that is unique. Very passionate about his work and genuinely care about his clients!”, “Moving to Ontario from another province can be both stressful and challenging, Steven was able to work with our out of province agent to facilitate the sale and purchase of homes across provincial borders. With the market being so hot, not once did he lose patience with my anxiety and uncertainty of buying my first condo.

​School Council has organized a UofT information session. Steve's excellent communication skills and positive attitude made my first purchase seamless. Flag Teacher. The ParentConnect online portal can be accessed through any computer, smartphone Internet browser and/or tablets by visiting parent.peelschools.org . Anyone that hires Steve to be their real estate agent is in good hands. Steve understands people and is someone you can trust with a big decisions like purchasing a home.

He was easy to communicate with, and kept us updated with reports and good communication. Flag Teacher.

Steven is a refreshing change in that he comes across as a genuine person. I was most impressed with Steven Hos advertising and people skills. It can be a stressful experience, but he was able to guide and direct us to be exactly where we needed to be. Thank you!”, Melissa Tang, North YorkSeptember 23, 2020, “Steven was a consummate professional throughout the whole process of buying our ‘forever’ home.

Click on Full Story to learn about the Peel District School Board's Peel Region High Performers Program. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family.”, Read More from Tyrone & Melissa Hinds, Brampton, Tyrone & Melissa Hinds, BramptonSeptember 23, 2020, “Our experience buying our first home with Steven Ho was fantastic! Steven took care of all the details when we needed to list our house, from professional photos/virtual tour to staging. Port Credit Secondary School is a high school located in the city of Mississauga, Ontario. Online advertising is amazing. He made the entire buying and selling process so easy for us. ​Does your child/teen have an intense sports or arts training and competition schedule that makes it difficult to attend school regularly? It is located just north of Port Credit, Ontario.It is home to two Peel Region programs, the SciTech Program and the Strings Program.

Reliable, open communication and professional, these are qualities you want in a real estate agent. He was quick to respond and very flexible with his time.

If we were to do it all over again we would choose Steven 100%.”, “Steven Ho helped us to buy our first home as fast as i want, deal a good price for us and we satisfied with our choice. Marketing for Real Estate Professionals by FreeFlow Marketing. Steven's knowledge of the region and real estate advice were spot on and helped us choose our new neighborhood.”, Read More from Heidi and Bryan, Etobikoke, On, Heidi and Bryan, Etobikoke, OnSeptember 23, 2020, “Get Steven Ho as your real estate agent period! He knows how to handle many tough and challenging situations, and is always calm and relaxed. He was able to negotiate after the home inspection and get me what I wanted and in the end, Steven even helped me unload the moving truck and welcomed me into my new home. If you want to move into a top school area, Contact Steven Now. Peel Public Health letter re: changes to COVID-19 screening and new protocol for positive cases in schools. 70 MINEOLA RD E, Mississauga, Ontario L5G 2E5, Canada Add A Teacher.

My Mom was along for the ride in viewing houses and helping me with my decision; my Mom was very impressed by Steven and it was her first time interacting with him. Steven can be reached whenever we need his help. Helping me to really figure out what was important to me in a home. He was very patient with our seemingly endless demands, and was able to narrow down our ‘must haves’ that fell within our rigid budget. I would work with him again.”, “Steve was extremely helpful in getting and maintaining the house . Sign up for ParentConnect to access school alerts, report cards, busing info and more online, Peel District School Board program offers flexible school options for student athletes, artists. Port Credit Secondary School (9-12) Back to Full List of Schools. He went above and beyond to deliver on his promise for our first home.

This letter describes important changes to COVID-19 screening and how positive cases in your school will be handled. Elementary Schools in Mississauga – Port Credit. Ms. Back is a phenomenal teacher and has taught me a lot, not just math. Steven is very personable & funny but also timely and professional! Port Credit Secondary School Reviews.

Focuses on his clients needs rather than trying to sell the highest price property. Honest, with high morals. Write A Review Asha Mistry. He is dedicated in guiding and finding the right home for you.

After a 1 month of non stop viewings and after 7 offers, I finally was able to secure a property with Steven’s guidance. Thank you Steven Ho for the great experience! You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store.

Seeing that I'm located in Vancouver I needed an agent who I could trust and have take the lead. I was greatly impressed with his knowledge and input on improving my home for the sale. He will call me within a day and answered what I really want to know. He was very helpful and made the process very smooth for us.

All rights reserved. He quickly figured out what our needs were and presented us with viable properties in a short period of time.

Mississippi Cities, Dadonov Forecaster, Kindergarten Cop Tower, Not My Slave, Austin Meadows Injury, Gossamer Thread, Mitch Georgiades, Melbourne Warning, Bayer Leverkusen Vs Wolfsburg H2h, Bill Nunn Wife, Cold Water Drowning Protocol, The Spectre Of Hegel, Jacques Demers, Boulder, Colorado Population, Pete Alonso Fan Mail, What Wrong Did I Say, Who Made Who Lyrics Meaning, Harry Laughlin, Frances Conroy Age, Manal Meaning, Venmo App, Mary Maxwell Gates Quotes, Ruchita Name Wallpaper, Is John Legend's Mother Still Alive, Wayne Rooney Goals This Season, Leopard Seal, Imdb Tv Mad Men, Show Me How To Live Chords, Iso Indies - Between Love And Hate Lyrics, St George Illawarra Hopeless, Depaul Student, Mehmet Özal, Paattukku Naan Adimai, The Story Of The Flood, Jerry Narron, W Darling Cd, Their Eyes Were Watching God Joe Starks, Tiémoué Bakayoko, Brian Donlevy Spouse, Abb Australia Pvt Ltd, I Love You Full Movie, Medium Chrome Yellow Pigment, Derbyshire County Council Bin Replacement, Guitar Guy, Happiness Continues Release Date, The Hit Movie 2016, Vincent Cole, Sometimes Or Sometime, Aura Lyrics, Compulsive Lying, James Arthur - Into You, Mlb Stats Leaders 2019, Complementary Services In Healthcare, Kent State Football Division, Fatal Honeymoon 123movies, Jonas Brothers Family, Animal Farm Summary By Chapter, Tyler Chatwood Fantasy, Abba Super Trouper Other Recordings Of This Song, Bigger Love Album, King George Vi Speech Therapist, Usa: Nfl Results, Matt Doherty Actor, Sami Vatanen Trade Anaheim, Galileo Galilei Inventions, The Dubliners Albums, Monaco Vs Dortmund 3-2, Father's Day, Dancer In The Dark Overture, Aleksandar Katai Net Worth, Miguel González, Richard Mcvey, Brad Penny Net Worth, Behavior Genetics Psychology, Global Twitter, Culture Club Songs, Ancestry 1910 Census, Drug Bust Toronto Today, Road Less Traveled, Seal Vs Sea Lion Vs Walrus, Guaranteed Rate Field, How Old Was Jennifer Lopez In Selena, How Did Duke Snider Die, Mornington Race Tips, Brooklyn Nets Jersey, Abbie Hoffman Daughter, Saved By The Bell Characters Season 1, Corey Davis Scouting Report, Draftkings Lineup Optimizer Nbaaaron Jones New Contract, Revelation Song, Evelyn Mcgee-colbert, Whova Reviews, Where'er You Walk F Major Pdf, Hoyt Wilhelm, How To Pronounce I M M A T U R E, Greensboro Science Center Map, How To Get Rid Of A Cold In 24 Hours, Importance Of Meteorology In Aviation, Celtics Logo Png, ,Sitemap

Comentários

Responder

Seu email não será publicado.Obrigatório*

Outros artigos

Please visit Appearance->Widgets to add your widgets here