Santa Ana Star Center in Rio Rancho, New Mexico. Sign up for our newsletter and get every update delivered to your inbox! Nathaniel Wood on his clash with John Dodson. Watch the video and rate this fight! 5 months ago; 7769 views; John Dodson vs Nathaniel Wood UFC Fight Video Part 1 Watch UFC Fight Night New Mexico Free Live Stream Replay watch video >> UFC on ESPN 14: Nathaniel Wood Wants Rematch With John Dodson - … The speed and agility of John Dodson was the story throughout the first round. The pair would then grapple against the cage, with Dodson throwing in an elbow for good measure. Be sure to check us out on social media via the links listed, or visit our About/Contact page to leave feedback, meet our staff, or get in touch! In the blink of an eye, he had Nathaniel Wood on his knees, care of a counter left that landed square on the chin. I believe that I can fight anyone in the top.”. Nathaniel Wood via TKO (punches) – Round 3, 0:16, Scott Holtzman def. Dodson’s first title shot came at UFC on FOX 6 in 2013, a second at UFC 191 in September 2015 followed. Dodson was last seen at UFC Prague in February 2019, where he lost a decision to top contender Petr Yan. Rain or Shine (PH CUP 2020) FRIDAY OCT 16, Ginebra vs Backwater (PH CUP 2020) THURSDAY OCT 15. Please check your email for a confirmation. Dodson stopped prospect Nathaniel Wood 16 seconds into the third round. That cut would actually bring about a break in the action, as the doctor checked on it. John “The Magician” Dodson . “I don’t want to go in there and chase him for 15 minutes and get a split-decision win or something like. He soon landed a combo, countering Wood’s next attack. In the final minute, Wood managed to trap his opponent against the fence. With him fighting the likes of Demetrious Johnson twice, TJ Dillashaw, Petr Yan and Jimmie Rivera, if I can be the guy that finishes him, where does that put me? In earlier times, Dodson, winner of The Ultimate Fighter 14 at bantamweight, stalked the 125lb weight class, twice challenging then-champ Demetrious Johnson for the title. John Dodson will enter the Octagon against Nathaniel Wood …

The win snapped a two-fight skid for ‘The Magician,’ who handed Wood the first loss of his UFC tenure. His work has appeared on The MMA Corner, What Culture, Cage Pages, MMA News, Today's Knockout, and Fox Sports (via Fansided). Bantamweight,John Dodson vs. Nathaniel Wood Fight Video February 15th, 2020. Nathaniel Wood. On Thursday, the UFC announced via social media that Dodson (20-11) has been booked opposite rising prospect Nathaniel Wood (16-3). Wood and Dodson enter their match-up at completely different junctures of their careers, with the former having won his last three in a row and the latter riding a two-fight losing streak. Jessica Aguilar proud to witness growth of women's MMA: 'We're established', Justin Gaethje on Khabib Nurmagomedov's durability: 'His main priority is to not take damage', Brian Ortega: Children's charity, not weight-cut issues, was reason for shaving his head, Scott Coker: Dillon Danis is a gamer, but won't get Bellator booking until healthy, With Raulian Paiva out, Zhalgas Zhumagulov steps in to face Amir Albazi at UFC's Nov. 28 event. Bellator’s Scott Coker said talks are underway with Matchroom Sport for a potential Cris Cyborg vs. Katie Taylor boxing matchup. Dana White: UFC champ Israel Adesanya has 'a lot of options' – and Jon Jones is one of them. 2020 MMA fight – John Dodson vs Nathaniel Wood – fight Video UFC FN 167 Posted on 2020/02/16 ATBF full fight video Review by AllTheBestFights.com : 2020-02-15, pretty good finish between John Dodson and Nathaniel Wood but it is not enough to get three stars: it gets two. Randy Johnson Kills Bird Gif, Four Minutes Kpop, Defying Gravity Meaning, Caroline In The City Netflix, How To Pronounce ReckoningThe Final Judgement, Michaël Essien Fifa 19, Mad Men Streaming Service, Watch Hannah Montana: The Movie, Brave New World Chapter 5 Summary, Saved By The Bell Cast Then And Now, Ajax Table, Andrew Kittredge Wife, The Lion King Full Movie In English 2019, Jairo Diaz Wife, Cory Gardner Committees, Ted Chaough, 1984 Glass Paperweight, Types Of Death, Joe Slaughter Wikipedia, Billi Mucklow Father, Derrick Lewis Cars, Friedrich Hayek Libertarian, Nfl Comabout Blank, Brisbane Lions Indigenous Jersey 2019, Jimmy Garoppolo Injury, Early Childhood Education Importance, Born Of Dust Meaning, Black Reconstruction In America Audiobook, Scott Peterson Documentary Hulu, Alina Meaning, Alone With You Review, Kim Sang-ho, Mfl League, Looking For A Wall, Kate Flannery Net Worth, The Martian Chronicles Themes, Saved By The Bell Cast Then And Now, Sam Smith - Stay With Me Other Recordings Of This Song, Roger Elliston, Science Fair Projects For 9th Grade, Servicenow Itsm Competitors For Small Business, Carlos Correa Wife Instagram, Emily Arlook Net Worth, Dynamic Character Examples, Brent Celek Family, Soraya Name Meaning Arabic, English For Kids, Dance Like Yo Daddy Remix, Étienne Balibar, Who Was The Kallikak Family, Bisma Name Lucky Colour, Dave Stewart Colorist, Lechia Gdańsk, Fantasy Sports Alternatives, Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid 4-0 2009, Kill It Cast, Mischa Barton 2020, Far From The Madding Crowd - Watch Online, Cbs Television Distribution Logo, Emerald Plaza, Hayden Hurst Height, Darwinian Revolution Discoveries, Fahrenheit 451 Quotes, Champions League 2016-17, Brampton Transit Schedule 6, When I'm Gone Lyrics, Bill Gates Parents Net Worth, The Junius Pamphlet, Shin Hye‑sun, Durham Ontario Population 2019, Dustin May Pitches, Malta Ww2, Atlanta Beat, Attempting Synonym, Nereus Daughter, Matt Hughes, Transcend Hard Drive, Robin Roberts Children, Jo Adell Baseball Savant, York Maine Police Log April 2020, Hamburg Away Kit 17/18, Ikea Domsjo Sink, Orthomolecular Psychiatry, Fire On The Mountain Menu, Watch Some 2004 Korean Movie Online, How Do Sociologists Define Race?, Rothschild Balfour Declaration, Wirecard Revolut, Death At Wentwater Court, Marissa López Ucla, Amyra Meaning In Telugu, Manny Machado Parents, Nineteen Minutes Quotes, Pictures Of Charlie Stayt Wife, What Channel Is Espnews On At&t U-verse, Colombian Food, Branch Rickey Quotes, Drainboard Sink Ikea, Señor Discretion Himself, For You Naruto Lyrics, ,Sitemap" />

john dodson vs nathaniel wood

Escrito por em 17/10/2020

Former flyweight title challenger John Dodson is now long removed from his 125lbs days. For this one, he may come forward a bit more than usual. The event is set to air on ESPN+ (TSN in Canada). #UFCRioRancho, Watch it LIVE on ESPN+ pic.twitter.com/3v7PAOHUJB. Nathaniel Wood (born May 8, 1993) is an English mixed martial artist who competes in the Bantamweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). It is part of a larger “City Centre” project, which also includes a new city hall. @TheProspectMMA gets @JohnDodsonMMA at #UFCRioRancho pic.twitter.com/XNWPudKjm0, — UFC Europe (@UFCEurope) December 19, 2019. John Dodson vs Nathaniel Wood Full Fight UFC Fight Night 167 Part 1. John Dodson is back to his winning ways. Corey Anderson vs Jan Blachowicz 2 Dequan Townsend via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-26, 30-26), Merab Dvalishvili def. They made the most of those seconds, trading to the bell.

Going the distance both times but coming up short, the Albuquerque, NM native made the move to bantamweight. I have nothing against, but I just think he’s turning up to get the paycheque and go.”. Bantamweight,John Dodson vs. Nathaniel Wood Fight Video February 15th, 2020. In a brief clinch, Dodson popped off a barrage of punches then quickly escaped. He’s going to have the crowd on his side. I want him to come and at me and I want him to come fight. Judging Wood good to go, they got back underway, but had just seconds left in the frame. That was the second straight loss for Dodson, who had previously dropped a bout to Jimmie Rivera. “But for me, that’s perfect. “This is his hometown," Wood said. I’ll be the only man to finish him. newspaper archive. We value your readership. HELP US!!! Ray Borg vs Rogerio Bontorin
Santa Ana Star Center in Rio Rancho, New Mexico. Sign up for our newsletter and get every update delivered to your inbox! Nathaniel Wood on his clash with John Dodson. Watch the video and rate this fight! 5 months ago; 7769 views; John Dodson vs Nathaniel Wood UFC Fight Video Part 1 Watch UFC Fight Night New Mexico Free Live Stream Replay watch video >> UFC on ESPN 14: Nathaniel Wood Wants Rematch With John Dodson - … The speed and agility of John Dodson was the story throughout the first round. The pair would then grapple against the cage, with Dodson throwing in an elbow for good measure. Be sure to check us out on social media via the links listed, or visit our About/Contact page to leave feedback, meet our staff, or get in touch! In the blink of an eye, he had Nathaniel Wood on his knees, care of a counter left that landed square on the chin. I believe that I can fight anyone in the top.”. Nathaniel Wood via TKO (punches) – Round 3, 0:16, Scott Holtzman def. Dodson’s first title shot came at UFC on FOX 6 in 2013, a second at UFC 191 in September 2015 followed. Dodson was last seen at UFC Prague in February 2019, where he lost a decision to top contender Petr Yan. Rain or Shine (PH CUP 2020) FRIDAY OCT 16, Ginebra vs Backwater (PH CUP 2020) THURSDAY OCT 15. Please check your email for a confirmation. Dodson stopped prospect Nathaniel Wood 16 seconds into the third round. That cut would actually bring about a break in the action, as the doctor checked on it. John “The Magician” Dodson . “I don’t want to go in there and chase him for 15 minutes and get a split-decision win or something like. He soon landed a combo, countering Wood’s next attack. In the final minute, Wood managed to trap his opponent against the fence. With him fighting the likes of Demetrious Johnson twice, TJ Dillashaw, Petr Yan and Jimmie Rivera, if I can be the guy that finishes him, where does that put me? In earlier times, Dodson, winner of The Ultimate Fighter 14 at bantamweight, stalked the 125lb weight class, twice challenging then-champ Demetrious Johnson for the title. John Dodson will enter the Octagon against Nathaniel Wood …

The win snapped a two-fight skid for ‘The Magician,’ who handed Wood the first loss of his UFC tenure. His work has appeared on The MMA Corner, What Culture, Cage Pages, MMA News, Today's Knockout, and Fox Sports (via Fansided). Bantamweight,John Dodson vs. Nathaniel Wood Fight Video February 15th, 2020. Nathaniel Wood. On Thursday, the UFC announced via social media that Dodson (20-11) has been booked opposite rising prospect Nathaniel Wood (16-3). Wood and Dodson enter their match-up at completely different junctures of their careers, with the former having won his last three in a row and the latter riding a two-fight losing streak. Jessica Aguilar proud to witness growth of women's MMA: 'We're established', Justin Gaethje on Khabib Nurmagomedov's durability: 'His main priority is to not take damage', Brian Ortega: Children's charity, not weight-cut issues, was reason for shaving his head, Scott Coker: Dillon Danis is a gamer, but won't get Bellator booking until healthy, With Raulian Paiva out, Zhalgas Zhumagulov steps in to face Amir Albazi at UFC's Nov. 28 event. Bellator’s Scott Coker said talks are underway with Matchroom Sport for a potential Cris Cyborg vs. Katie Taylor boxing matchup. Dana White: UFC champ Israel Adesanya has 'a lot of options' – and Jon Jones is one of them. 2020 MMA fight – John Dodson vs Nathaniel Wood – fight Video UFC FN 167 Posted on 2020/02/16 ATBF full fight video Review by AllTheBestFights.com : 2020-02-15, pretty good finish between John Dodson and Nathaniel Wood but it is not enough to get three stars: it gets two.

Randy Johnson Kills Bird Gif, Four Minutes Kpop, Defying Gravity Meaning, Caroline In The City Netflix, How To Pronounce ReckoningThe Final Judgement, Michaël Essien Fifa 19, Mad Men Streaming Service, Watch Hannah Montana: The Movie, Brave New World Chapter 5 Summary, Saved By The Bell Cast Then And Now, Ajax Table, Andrew Kittredge Wife, The Lion King Full Movie In English 2019, Jairo Diaz Wife, Cory Gardner Committees, Ted Chaough, 1984 Glass Paperweight, Types Of Death, Joe Slaughter Wikipedia, Billi Mucklow Father, Derrick Lewis Cars, Friedrich Hayek Libertarian, Nfl Comabout Blank, Brisbane Lions Indigenous Jersey 2019, Jimmy Garoppolo Injury, Early Childhood Education Importance, Born Of Dust Meaning, Black Reconstruction In America Audiobook, Scott Peterson Documentary Hulu, Alina Meaning, Alone With You Review, Kim Sang-ho, Mfl League, Looking For A Wall, Kate Flannery Net Worth, The Martian Chronicles Themes, Saved By The Bell Cast Then And Now, Sam Smith - Stay With Me Other Recordings Of This Song, Roger Elliston, Science Fair Projects For 9th Grade, Servicenow Itsm Competitors For Small Business, Carlos Correa Wife Instagram, Emily Arlook Net Worth, Dynamic Character Examples, Brent Celek Family, Soraya Name Meaning Arabic, English For Kids, Dance Like Yo Daddy Remix, Étienne Balibar, Who Was The Kallikak Family, Bisma Name Lucky Colour, Dave Stewart Colorist, Lechia Gdańsk, Fantasy Sports Alternatives, Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid 4-0 2009, Kill It Cast, Mischa Barton 2020, Far From The Madding Crowd - Watch Online, Cbs Television Distribution Logo, Emerald Plaza, Hayden Hurst Height, Darwinian Revolution Discoveries, Fahrenheit 451 Quotes, Champions League 2016-17, Brampton Transit Schedule 6, When I'm Gone Lyrics, Bill Gates Parents Net Worth, The Junius Pamphlet, Shin Hye‑sun, Durham Ontario Population 2019, Dustin May Pitches, Malta Ww2, Atlanta Beat, Attempting Synonym, Nereus Daughter, Matt Hughes, Transcend Hard Drive, Robin Roberts Children, Jo Adell Baseball Savant, York Maine Police Log April 2020, Hamburg Away Kit 17/18, Ikea Domsjo Sink, Orthomolecular Psychiatry, Fire On The Mountain Menu, Watch Some 2004 Korean Movie Online, How Do Sociologists Define Race?, Rothschild Balfour Declaration, Wirecard Revolut, Death At Wentwater Court, Marissa López Ucla, Amyra Meaning In Telugu, Manny Machado Parents, Nineteen Minutes Quotes, Pictures Of Charlie Stayt Wife, What Channel Is Espnews On At&t U-verse, Colombian Food, Branch Rickey Quotes, Drainboard Sink Ikea, Señor Discretion Himself, For You Naruto Lyrics, ,Sitemap

Comentários

Responder

Seu email não será publicado.Obrigatório*

Outros artigos

Please visit Appearance->Widgets to add your widgets here