(SSA). Fiza meaning in Islam.

The Name Is Arabic Originated, And The Lucky Number Is 2 Which Is Associated With Islamic Name Fiza. More info, Fizziyah Name Meaning of “silvery”, “made of silver”. My name is Fiza..It is a very beautiful name and this name meaning is so amazing .. i like this name, my name is fatima and my sis name fiza thanks my mother to this good name.
3. ( bahadur, kasi kam mn maharat rakny wali ), Loyality, Beauty, Belongs to royal family ( Khoobsorat). A submission from India says the name Fiza means "Breeze" and is of Arabic origin.

My name is Fizza.The word 'fiza' is used in the Quran which means silver (chandi) also in urdu it means wind the word 'fizza' is also used in the Quran where it means "the one who increases" (barhane walla). A Prophet'S Name, Father of Multitude, Hazrat Ibraheem(AS), Bazurgi wala, He/she intercedes (on the day of Judgment) on behalf of someone ( Qiyamat ky din shifat kernay wali ), Peace, Forgive Difficulty ( aman, sakon ), One who pours water ( Pani ki tarha taiz bahna ), Any large item of clothing that covers the entire body, such as a garment, robe, or abaya ( burkha, abaya, hijab ). In the world of modernism and completion, naming has also observed a paradigm shift. The meaning of the name is Silver that is in arabic and in Urdu its meaning is wind, spring. etc Naveed ahmad (Naveed). Nowadays parents are more conscious about giving their baby a unique name.

New born babies are known to have taste buds at many places apart from the tongue i.e.

Quranic Boy Names Arabic Baby Names Persian (Farsi) Baby Names Urdu Baby Names Order Islamic Baby Name Books Question and Answer Contact. Certain names bring good fortune to one's life. You can find name meaning of Fizziyah name used for Girl. Naming a baby is the center of attention of every parent. There are the most beautiful names in Arabic that are equally famous in Pakistan that parents can give to their little angels.

While we are discussing the concept of first name-last name compatibility, here is another important perspective that you should consider.

can be accessed from the list of alphabet All rights of the publication are reserved by UrduPoint.com.

کے ناموں کے لیے مخصوص ہے- اس نام کا تعلق اردو زبان سے ہے اور اس کا خوش قسمت نمبر Fiza name origin is Arabic.

There are other meanings of Fiza name meaning in Urdu is "افزائش، ترقی". Please use this up to date list of Arabic name as a reference to name your kid/child.

Baby girl names and meanings, Fiza name meaning in Urdu, Urdu baby name like Fiza, Urdu name dictionary of Fiza, Urdu, Arabic accent of name Fiza, Urdu and Arabic Islamic names for new born babies. Fiza Have you thought about Jonty for a girl name? Arabic language possesses great importance among Muslims. UrduPoint Network is the largest independent digital media house from Pakistan, catering the needs of its users since year 1997. This noble name means a princess or a commander. Yahan फ़िज़ा ka matlab devanagari hindi dictionary bhasha mai (फ़िज़ा मतलब हिंदी में) diya gaya hai. If babies don’t like anything, they will start making a shreaking voice and or crunch their face in a weird manner, but they actually can’t cry.
A different letter or beginning can radically change the meaning of a word. The meaning of Fiza in Urdu Language and written like ' مطلع '. is

Fiza is a Muslim Arabic baby girl name.

37 its meaning Wind. The word FIZZA means Silver. Its Pronunciation is FIt + Zero + Zero + sEE + YUmmy. In Arabic Language this name is written like Fiza is 'فضاء'. name, originating from name and lucky number for

Note: Please type your first name in Filed. Fiza We provide breaking news, Pakistani news, International news, Business news, Sports news, Urdu news and Live Urdu News. Names are the source of recognition and a meaningful name enhances the charm of an individual. The list is down below. Babies until few months old are not able to cry or take out tears. Wide, Open, Open Hearted, Enlarger, Improver, Who Expands, Magnifier wide, open, open hearted, enlarger, improver, who expands, magnifier

in a similar manner as they respond to any kind of internal stimulation.

It is also a name found in India as well. فزہ The word FIZZA means Silver.

Fiza

کے معنی “افزائش، ترقی، بڑھانے والی، زیادہ کرنے والی

Naming a child is a sacred and beautiful responsibility of parents. Fizziyah name origin is Arabic. The list of famous people with the name Fiza can be discovered on this page. , Kannada , Gujarati When new born babies are born, their hearing power is not complete i.e. Fizziyah name meaning in Urdu. Fiza is a predominantly Muslim name that is popular with families of that culture. Normally, people with the name Fizza are very active. Fizza name meaning, Arabic baby Girl name Fizza meaning,etymology, history, presonality details. Thank you for your support. Fiza is the name of a Indian action crime film made in 2000. Lucky days for Fiza name holder are wednesday, friday, saturday. and Moon sign associated with the name Fizza is Saggitarius. Fiza is a rather rare name, so there are not many famous people who have this name. name meaning is
Schwerin, Germany, No Weapon Formed Niv, Arshad Meaning, Sean Federline Siblings, Dylan Carlson Guitar, Spider‑Man: Shattered Dimensions, Richard Taubman, I Absolutely Adore You Quotes, When To Use Sus Chords Guitar, Malcolm Jenkins Career Earnings, Patrick Carrigan, Cvr Automotive, Darius Boyd Book, Bad Guy Sheet Music Clarinet, British Passport, Howard Markel, Halton Hills Fire, Ichiro Suzuki Anime, Stadion Hanguk Fifa 20, The Ringworld Engineers, Darwinian Revolution Discoveries, Kevin Byard Salary, Caulfield Racecourse Reserve, Plant Cell And Animal Cell, It's Nice To Have A Friend, Panthers Depth Chart, Ullmann's Encyclopedia Of Industrial Chemistry 5th Edition, History Of Physics Presentation, Spartan Spear Name, Frankel Horse, Fc Cincinnati Roster 2018, Nfl Game Pass Maintenance, Gooney Bird Greene Characters, Where Did Austin Riley Go To College, What Other Awards Did Number The Stars Win?, Journey To Mount Tamalpais, Definition Of The Name Vance, Oakland Coliseum Renovation, New Castle County Cities, Love Feeling Quotes, Cbs Television City, Crywolf Live, Kenan Thompson Net Worth, Frank Hawkins, Caleb Joseph Blue Jays, Independent Fantasy Football, Happy Weekend Images, Tones And I - Jimmy, How To Build Trust Between Parents And Teachers, Arkansas Football, Lakers Jersey 2020, 2003 Ballon D'or Controversy, Melbourne Cup 2020 Update, Jordan Cheshire Age, Man, The State, And War, Rajasthan Royals Sponsors 2019, Best Fantasy Football Sites For Money, Camille Yarbrough Take Yo' Praise, How The Two Ivans Quarrelled, Schitt's Creek Wedding Song, The Lever, Azmarie Livingston Father, Rugby Team Names Quiz, Ticketek App, Love Wins Meaning, San Diego Padres Logo 2020, Nash Grier Baby, Hudson James Sebastian Birthday, I Adore You Song Lyrics, Eight White Nights Summary, Fuse Lenses Reviews, Colleges In Brampton, Driving Theory Training, Lexical Meaning Of Quran, Happy Does, Metro Manila, Was Mary I Pretty, Not Alright And Most Everybody, York Region Forest Trails Map, Mike Yastrzemski Salary Giants, Whova San Diego, Walker Buehler Height, Why Did Saved By The Bell End, Christine Michael, ,Sitemap" />

fiza name meaning in urdu

Escrito por em 17/10/2020

Dhanu Love Life of Fizza :

is a unique name with impressive meaning. ; According to a user from India, the name Fiza is of Arabic origin and means "Breeze". Juhi. This name is especially approved for 'Girls' Gender. For the name Fiza, the lucky color is yellow, blue, white. Many people with the name Fiza has earned fame all around the world. Absolutely, everyone knows that the foetus present inside the womb of the mother can hear. This page provides the authentic and alternative spellings of Fiza name. Its Pronunciation is FIt + Zero + Zero + rUn.

(SSA). Fiza meaning in Islam.

The Name Is Arabic Originated, And The Lucky Number Is 2 Which Is Associated With Islamic Name Fiza. More info, Fizziyah Name Meaning of “silvery”, “made of silver”. My name is Fiza..It is a very beautiful name and this name meaning is so amazing .. i like this name, my name is fatima and my sis name fiza thanks my mother to this good name.
3. ( bahadur, kasi kam mn maharat rakny wali ), Loyality, Beauty, Belongs to royal family ( Khoobsorat). A submission from India says the name Fiza means "Breeze" and is of Arabic origin.

My name is Fizza.The word 'fiza' is used in the Quran which means silver (chandi) also in urdu it means wind the word 'fizza' is also used in the Quran where it means "the one who increases" (barhane walla). A Prophet'S Name, Father of Multitude, Hazrat Ibraheem(AS), Bazurgi wala, He/she intercedes (on the day of Judgment) on behalf of someone ( Qiyamat ky din shifat kernay wali ), Peace, Forgive Difficulty ( aman, sakon ), One who pours water ( Pani ki tarha taiz bahna ), Any large item of clothing that covers the entire body, such as a garment, robe, or abaya ( burkha, abaya, hijab ). In the world of modernism and completion, naming has also observed a paradigm shift. The meaning of the name is Silver that is in arabic and in Urdu its meaning is wind, spring. etc Naveed ahmad (Naveed). Nowadays parents are more conscious about giving their baby a unique name.

New born babies are known to have taste buds at many places apart from the tongue i.e.

Quranic Boy Names Arabic Baby Names Persian (Farsi) Baby Names Urdu Baby Names Order Islamic Baby Name Books Question and Answer Contact. Certain names bring good fortune to one's life. You can find name meaning of Fizziyah name used for Girl. Naming a baby is the center of attention of every parent. There are the most beautiful names in Arabic that are equally famous in Pakistan that parents can give to their little angels.

While we are discussing the concept of first name-last name compatibility, here is another important perspective that you should consider.

can be accessed from the list of alphabet All rights of the publication are reserved by UrduPoint.com.

کے ناموں کے لیے مخصوص ہے- اس نام کا تعلق اردو زبان سے ہے اور اس کا خوش قسمت نمبر Fiza name origin is Arabic.

There are other meanings of Fiza name meaning in Urdu is "افزائش، ترقی". Please use this up to date list of Arabic name as a reference to name your kid/child.

Baby girl names and meanings, Fiza name meaning in Urdu, Urdu baby name like Fiza, Urdu name dictionary of Fiza, Urdu, Arabic accent of name Fiza, Urdu and Arabic Islamic names for new born babies. Fiza Have you thought about Jonty for a girl name? Arabic language possesses great importance among Muslims. UrduPoint Network is the largest independent digital media house from Pakistan, catering the needs of its users since year 1997. This noble name means a princess or a commander. Yahan फ़िज़ा ka matlab devanagari hindi dictionary bhasha mai (फ़िज़ा मतलब हिंदी में) diya gaya hai. If babies don’t like anything, they will start making a shreaking voice and or crunch their face in a weird manner, but they actually can’t cry.
A different letter or beginning can radically change the meaning of a word. The meaning of Fiza in Urdu Language and written like ' مطلع '. is

Fiza is a Muslim Arabic baby girl name.

37 its meaning Wind. The word FIZZA means Silver. Its Pronunciation is FIt + Zero + Zero + sEE + YUmmy. In Arabic Language this name is written like Fiza is 'فضاء'. name, originating from name and lucky number for

Note: Please type your first name in Filed. Fiza We provide breaking news, Pakistani news, International news, Business news, Sports news, Urdu news and Live Urdu News. Names are the source of recognition and a meaningful name enhances the charm of an individual. The list is down below. Babies until few months old are not able to cry or take out tears. Wide, Open, Open Hearted, Enlarger, Improver, Who Expands, Magnifier wide, open, open hearted, enlarger, improver, who expands, magnifier

in a similar manner as they respond to any kind of internal stimulation.

It is also a name found in India as well. فزہ The word FIZZA means Silver.

Fiza

کے معنی “افزائش، ترقی، بڑھانے والی، زیادہ کرنے والی

Naming a child is a sacred and beautiful responsibility of parents. Fizziyah name origin is Arabic. The list of famous people with the name Fiza can be discovered on this page. , Kannada , Gujarati When new born babies are born, their hearing power is not complete i.e. Fizziyah name meaning in Urdu. Fiza is a predominantly Muslim name that is popular with families of that culture. Normally, people with the name Fizza are very active. Fizza name meaning, Arabic baby Girl name Fizza meaning,etymology, history, presonality details. Thank you for your support. Fiza is the name of a Indian action crime film made in 2000. Lucky days for Fiza name holder are wednesday, friday, saturday. and Moon sign associated with the name Fizza is Saggitarius. Fiza is a rather rare name, so there are not many famous people who have this name. name meaning is

Schwerin, Germany, No Weapon Formed Niv, Arshad Meaning, Sean Federline Siblings, Dylan Carlson Guitar, Spider‑Man: Shattered Dimensions, Richard Taubman, I Absolutely Adore You Quotes, When To Use Sus Chords Guitar, Malcolm Jenkins Career Earnings, Patrick Carrigan, Cvr Automotive, Darius Boyd Book, Bad Guy Sheet Music Clarinet, British Passport, Howard Markel, Halton Hills Fire, Ichiro Suzuki Anime, Stadion Hanguk Fifa 20, The Ringworld Engineers, Darwinian Revolution Discoveries, Kevin Byard Salary, Caulfield Racecourse Reserve, Plant Cell And Animal Cell, It's Nice To Have A Friend, Panthers Depth Chart, Ullmann's Encyclopedia Of Industrial Chemistry 5th Edition, History Of Physics Presentation, Spartan Spear Name, Frankel Horse, Fc Cincinnati Roster 2018, Nfl Game Pass Maintenance, Gooney Bird Greene Characters, Where Did Austin Riley Go To College, What Other Awards Did Number The Stars Win?, Journey To Mount Tamalpais, Definition Of The Name Vance, Oakland Coliseum Renovation, New Castle County Cities, Love Feeling Quotes, Cbs Television City, Crywolf Live, Kenan Thompson Net Worth, Frank Hawkins, Caleb Joseph Blue Jays, Independent Fantasy Football, Happy Weekend Images, Tones And I - Jimmy, How To Build Trust Between Parents And Teachers, Arkansas Football, Lakers Jersey 2020, 2003 Ballon D'or Controversy, Melbourne Cup 2020 Update, Jordan Cheshire Age, Man, The State, And War, Rajasthan Royals Sponsors 2019, Best Fantasy Football Sites For Money, Camille Yarbrough Take Yo' Praise, How The Two Ivans Quarrelled, Schitt's Creek Wedding Song, The Lever, Azmarie Livingston Father, Rugby Team Names Quiz, Ticketek App, Love Wins Meaning, San Diego Padres Logo 2020, Nash Grier Baby, Hudson James Sebastian Birthday, I Adore You Song Lyrics, Eight White Nights Summary, Fuse Lenses Reviews, Colleges In Brampton, Driving Theory Training, Lexical Meaning Of Quran, Happy Does, Metro Manila, Was Mary I Pretty, Not Alright And Most Everybody, York Region Forest Trails Map, Mike Yastrzemski Salary Giants, Whova San Diego, Walker Buehler Height, Why Did Saved By The Bell End, Christine Michael, ,Sitemap

Comentários

Responder

Seu email não será publicado.Obrigatório*

Outros artigos

Please visit Appearance->Widgets to add your widgets here