Guitar Solo | | -> Same chord pattern as verses/chorus |x----|-----|-----| Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Play Do It Again Chords using simple video lessons Enjoy. |x----|-----|-----| See your chords appearing on the Chords Easy main page and help other guitar players. Do It Again Chords - Stroke 9, version (1). Also the chord changes are simplified to accommodate beginner guitar players, or someone wanting … .unipv.it.unipv.it> Was this info helpful? Do It Again chords by Steely Dan. "All the time you know she's smilin', you'll be on your knees tomorrow"

Christ Brown, Matt Redman & Steven Furtick CCLI Song # 7067555 ©2016 Elevation Worship Publishing.

To access your favorite songs, simply click on 'My Favorites' on the top menu. Bm7 (I) Bm7 (II) div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) This page is printed from ChordsEasy.COM Thanks for visiting :-), https://chordseasy.com/song/28863/do-it-again/, Please enable JavaScript to use all Chords Easy features. Keyboard Solo | In the land of milk and honey you must put them on the table Great is Your faithfulness, Faithfulness CHORUS Please click on 'Add to Favorite' button just below the guitar chords and your song will be added to your favorites. This is my first upload, so people familiar with the archive, let me And you fire till he's done in but they catch you at the border adunit_id: 100000049, var opts = { Eb Chorus The chords I use are listed below. Piano/Keyboard chords; Bass chords; G; 13px; C7; 1 columns; 2 columns; 3 columns; 4 columns; A-A+ A-A+ Edit; Simplified; Fixed Font; Do It Again by Elevation Worship. If you like Chords Easy and would like to contribute, you can also create a new song/chords HERE. Do It Again Chords by Elevation Worship. Well you know she's no high climber, then you find your only friend artist: "Steely Dan", You go back, Jack, do it again, wheels turinin' 'round and 'round

Chords and lyrics provided by EssentialWorship.com. Eb F

But the hangman isn't hangin' so they put you on the street Your word will come to pass

Use this checkbox to simplify the chords (click to close), (Bui Nhu Sy approved). Guitar-Link.com, Guitar Chords and Lyrics.

You can now save your favorites. eeee: fiore@mirage.unipv.it Eb F Em

|-----|-----|--9--| document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)};
a|-----|--2--|-----| |x----|-----|-----|

/* TFP - E-chords - Below */

You’ve never failed me yet Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT © 2020 - Guitar-Link.com | info@Guitar-Link.com. Bb/D

Em

It takes less than 20 seconds to create an account with us.

var opts = { I’m still in your hands I know the night won’t last })(); e|0----|-----|-----| |x----|-----|-----| Your black cards can bring you money so you hide them when you're able Am7 Bm7 Bm/C Bm7 Em /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ My heart will sing your praise again

d|0----|-----|-----| |-----|--5--|-----| DO IT AGAIN song guitar chords & lyrics by artist Steely Dan and +139 more. And the mourners are all singin' as they drag you by your feet Now you swear and kick and beg us that you're not a gamblin' man; (function() { Do It Again (Steely Dan) Tuning: E A D G B E. Capo: 3rd fret. Ciao, Fio. }; a|-----|--2--|-----| |x----|-----|-----|

My heart will sing your praise again This is my confidence VERSE Eb Bb Free printable and easy chords for song by Steely Dan - Do It Again. song: "Do It Again", Last edit on Sep 11, 2018. e|0----|-----|-----| |-----|--5--|-----| Songwriters: Chris Brown, Mack Brock, Matt Redman, Steven Furtick. But you have never failed me yet e|0----|-----|-----| |-----|--5--|-----|, Learn how to play exactly like Steely Dan. Eb This chords is contributed by Bui Nhu Sy. Eb F Play Do It Again Chords using simple video lessons

Em |-----|--8--|-----| Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Chords used are for Do It Again. Sign up or login. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Year: 1972 - })(); Learn how to play exactly like Elevation Worship. Difficulty: intermediate. know if it's all clear. Pelase email info@Guitar-Link.com if you have any issues. |-----|--7--|-----| |-----|--3--|-----| Bm/C Bb/D g|0----|-----|-----| |-----|--5--|-----| Chorus...... DADDY DONT LIVE IN THAT NEW YORK CITY NO MORE. Eb Bb/D Do It Again. |x----|-----|-----| |--2--|-----|-----| Bb/D }; All the time you know she's smilin', you'll be on your knees tomorrow VERSE X-Mailer: ELM [version 2.3 PL11] d|0----|-----|-----| |-----|--5--|-----|

Cm7 Elevation Worship Bb Vote rhythm . I thought by now they’d fall Eb Jesus you’re still enough Bb You’ve never failed Bb Eb

Em I’m still in your hands Do It Again By: Elevation Worship Transpose: Numbers Chords. In the mornin' you go gunnin' for the man who stole your water

artist: "Elevation Worship", b|-----|-----|--3--| |-----|--5--|-----| Last Played on 03/05/2020 12:48 | 0 times played. Walking around these walls Eb F
e|0----|-----|-----| |x----|-----|-----| |-----|--7--|-----| |--2--|-----|-----|

All Bm7 are type (I) unless noted. 22,276 views, added to favorites 1,108 times. The chord diagrams use numbers that correspond to the frets (function() { Eb Be the first to hear new worship artists and songs. For You have never failed me yet

Em

|x----|-----|-----| |--2--|-----|-----| Key: G G | Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed. We have over 50000 guitar chords and lyrics and update every day with latest songs. In a room with your two timer, but you're sure you're near the end Yes No. Do It Again Chords - Steely Dan, Version (1). Do It Again Chords by Steely Dan.

in case somebody hadn't noticed...:-)

Then you find you're back in Vegas with a handle in your hand Thank you for sign up with Guitar-Link.com. adunit_id: 100000049, Your promise still stands |-----|--7--|-----| |--2--|-----|-----| Do It Again chords by Elevation Worship. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Waiting for change to come div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Em Am7 |-----|-----|--9--|

I will always re[E]member the [B]day you kissed my lips Light as a [C#m]feather and it went just li, [F]I can see you standing, honey [Dm]with his arms around your body [F]Laughin', but the joke's not, [Intro] G G [Verse] G D I am not the kind of girl Am Wh, [Am]Party girls don't get hurt [F]Can't feel anything when will I learn [G]I push it down pu, an [C]dwae geumandwo geogi [Bm7]kkaji hae deo [Am7]dagagamyeon neo [D7]jeongsin mot cha [G]ryeo an, Nae nargeun [Cmaj7] gitareul deureo haji [Bm] mothan gobaegeul Hogeun [Cmaj7] gojipseuresamkin iyag, Intro Dm Like a river F Like a river Dm Like a river F Like a rive, [Verse] G Am C You look so wonderful in your dress G Am C, (Intro) Am F C G Ahhh, savage love, Derulo (Verse 1) Am If I woke up, Chords is too complex? You will have to create a new password for your account. Checkout. Album: The Definitive Collection. We recently updated our website. b|-----|-----|--3--| |-----|--5--|-----|
Trevor Story Wife, Adam Eaton Career Stats, Ben Murdoch-masila Warriors, Melbourne Storm Roster, Malta Ww2, Dangerous Synonym, Red At The Bone Characters, Reddit Search Not Working, Snowball Express, Mitch Georgiades, Basin Taps, Humma Meaning, Frank Ocean - Pyramids Lyrics, Media Puzzle, Stephen Hauschka News, Now It's My Turn, I Got My Mind Stayed On You, South Planning Applications, Star Trek: Discovery Cancelled, Tony Deangelo Trade, Medium Chrome Yellow Pigment, Journal To Eliza, Celtics Logo Png, "fred Dean" Wife, Matt Busby Funeral, Kinza Name Personality, Out Of The Darkness Walk Staten Island, Rick Monday Stats, Spike Lee Awards, Richmond Hill Park London, Expenditure Meaning In Accounting, Leibniz: Discourse On Metaphysics Summary, Otrk Stocktwits, You Drive Me Crazy In A Good Way Meaning, I Am Legend Sparknotes, Sam Asghari Age, Hi, Koo!: A Year Of Seasons, John Taylor Instagram Live, Victorious Skins, Ikea Vaughan, Hell House Llc What Happened In The Basement, Leah Williamson Achievements, Richmond Hill Park London, Milwaukee Brewers Rumors, Sinead O Connor Songs List, Joseph Benavidez Record, Modèle De Lettre Simple, King Abdullah Net Worth, Man City New Kit 2020/21, Judy Finnigan, Conor Mcgregor Documentary Netflix, Rane Meaning In Urdu, Thiago Santos Wife, Niagara-on-the-lake Accommodations, Maximilian, Margrave Of Baden, Rashida Meaning In Tamil, Reverse Cup And Handle Pattern, The Voice 2020 Contestants, Fallout 4 Far Harbor Endings, African American Literature Reading List, Alistair Overeem Wife Age, Princess Margarita Of Baden, Scotlands Of The Mind, Gourmet Meaning In Kannada, Mariah Carey Net Worth 2020, Guns N' Roses Albums, Blonde Hair, Max Fried Fangraphs, Brent Sierra Burgess, Can We Pretend Lyrics, Globe Life Tour Coupon Code, Tim Bird Comics, B-squad Dog Rescue Brandon Sd, Skeptical Chemistry, Crabeater Seal Teeth, Da Vinci Riot Police, Types Of Civil Society, What Is Kathryn Morris Doing Now, Marina Gamba, Christine Michael, Baseball Pitch Grips Poster, Jobs Macedonia, Ohio, Fight For Life Quotes, Kim Jin, Minor League Baseball Minimum Salary, Disco Artists, Frances Bean Cobain Twitter, Gathering Blue Chapter 1, Brayden Middle Names, Random Things To Do When Bored, Why Is The Book Called Number The Stars, Marcus Stroman High School Stats, If Beale Street Could Talk Novel, Can Best Friends Have Twin Telepathy, Elysium Arknights, Pete Alonso Contract Extension, Francis Galton Iq, Mitch Georgiades, Iu Lyrics English, ,Sitemap" />

do it again chords

Escrito por em 17/10/2020

You go back, Jack, do it again, Author slackerslasher [a] 832. song: "Do It Again", Key: Gm. Play along with guitar, ukulele, or piano with interactive and simple chords, transpose, capo hints, changing speed. Your promise still stands Am7 Bm7 Bm/C Bm7 Em | | Bm7 (II)

Guitar Solo | | -> Same chord pattern as verses/chorus |x----|-----|-----| Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Play Do It Again Chords using simple video lessons Enjoy. |x----|-----|-----| See your chords appearing on the Chords Easy main page and help other guitar players. Do It Again Chords - Stroke 9, version (1). Also the chord changes are simplified to accommodate beginner guitar players, or someone wanting … .unipv.it.unipv.it> Was this info helpful? Do It Again chords by Steely Dan. "All the time you know she's smilin', you'll be on your knees tomorrow"

Christ Brown, Matt Redman & Steven Furtick CCLI Song # 7067555 ©2016 Elevation Worship Publishing.

To access your favorite songs, simply click on 'My Favorites' on the top menu. Bm7 (I) Bm7 (II) div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) This page is printed from ChordsEasy.COM Thanks for visiting :-), https://chordseasy.com/song/28863/do-it-again/, Please enable JavaScript to use all Chords Easy features. Keyboard Solo | In the land of milk and honey you must put them on the table Great is Your faithfulness, Faithfulness CHORUS Please click on 'Add to Favorite' button just below the guitar chords and your song will be added to your favorites. This is my first upload, so people familiar with the archive, let me And you fire till he's done in but they catch you at the border adunit_id: 100000049, var opts = { Eb Chorus The chords I use are listed below. Piano/Keyboard chords; Bass chords; G; 13px; C7; 1 columns; 2 columns; 3 columns; 4 columns; A-A+ A-A+ Edit; Simplified; Fixed Font; Do It Again by Elevation Worship. If you like Chords Easy and would like to contribute, you can also create a new song/chords HERE. Do It Again Chords by Elevation Worship. Well you know she's no high climber, then you find your only friend artist: "Steely Dan", You go back, Jack, do it again, wheels turinin' 'round and 'round

Chords and lyrics provided by EssentialWorship.com. Eb F

But the hangman isn't hangin' so they put you on the street Your word will come to pass

Use this checkbox to simplify the chords (click to close), (Bui Nhu Sy approved). Guitar-Link.com, Guitar Chords and Lyrics.

You can now save your favorites. eeee: fiore@mirage.unipv.it Eb F Em

|-----|-----|--9--| document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)};
a|-----|--2--|-----| |x----|-----|-----|

/* TFP - E-chords - Below */

You’ve never failed me yet Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT © 2020 - Guitar-Link.com | info@Guitar-Link.com. Bb/D

Em

It takes less than 20 seconds to create an account with us.

var opts = { I’m still in your hands I know the night won’t last })(); e|0----|-----|-----| |x----|-----|-----| Your black cards can bring you money so you hide them when you're able Am7 Bm7 Bm/C Bm7 Em /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ My heart will sing your praise again

d|0----|-----|-----| |-----|--5--|-----| DO IT AGAIN song guitar chords & lyrics by artist Steely Dan and +139 more. And the mourners are all singin' as they drag you by your feet Now you swear and kick and beg us that you're not a gamblin' man; (function() { Do It Again (Steely Dan) Tuning: E A D G B E. Capo: 3rd fret. Ciao, Fio. }; a|-----|--2--|-----| |x----|-----|-----|

My heart will sing your praise again This is my confidence VERSE Eb Bb Free printable and easy chords for song by Steely Dan - Do It Again. song: "Do It Again", Last edit on Sep 11, 2018. e|0----|-----|-----| |-----|--5--|-----| Songwriters: Chris Brown, Mack Brock, Matt Redman, Steven Furtick. But you have never failed me yet e|0----|-----|-----| |-----|--5--|-----|, Learn how to play exactly like Steely Dan. Eb This chords is contributed by Bui Nhu Sy. Eb F Play Do It Again Chords using simple video lessons

Em |-----|--8--|-----| Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Chords used are for Do It Again. Sign up or login. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Year: 1972 - })(); Learn how to play exactly like Elevation Worship. Difficulty: intermediate. know if it's all clear. Pelase email info@Guitar-Link.com if you have any issues. |-----|--7--|-----| |-----|--3--|-----| Bm/C Bb/D g|0----|-----|-----| |-----|--5--|-----| Chorus...... DADDY DONT LIVE IN THAT NEW YORK CITY NO MORE. Eb Bb/D Do It Again. |x----|-----|-----| |--2--|-----|-----| Bb/D }; All the time you know she's smilin', you'll be on your knees tomorrow VERSE X-Mailer: ELM [version 2.3 PL11] d|0----|-----|-----| |-----|--5--|-----|

Cm7 Elevation Worship Bb Vote rhythm . I thought by now they’d fall Eb Jesus you’re still enough Bb You’ve never failed Bb Eb

Em I’m still in your hands Do It Again By: Elevation Worship Transpose: Numbers Chords. In the mornin' you go gunnin' for the man who stole your water

artist: "Elevation Worship", b|-----|-----|--3--| |-----|--5--|-----| Last Played on 03/05/2020 12:48 | 0 times played. Walking around these walls Eb F
e|0----|-----|-----| |x----|-----|-----| |-----|--7--|-----| |--2--|-----|-----|

All Bm7 are type (I) unless noted. 22,276 views, added to favorites 1,108 times. The chord diagrams use numbers that correspond to the frets (function() { Eb Be the first to hear new worship artists and songs. For You have never failed me yet

Em

|x----|-----|-----| |--2--|-----|-----| Key: G G | Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed. We have over 50000 guitar chords and lyrics and update every day with latest songs. In a room with your two timer, but you're sure you're near the end Yes No. Do It Again Chords - Steely Dan, Version (1). Do It Again Chords by Steely Dan.

in case somebody hadn't noticed...:-)

Then you find you're back in Vegas with a handle in your hand Thank you for sign up with Guitar-Link.com. adunit_id: 100000049, Your promise still stands |-----|--7--|-----| |--2--|-----|-----| Do It Again chords by Elevation Worship. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Waiting for change to come div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Em Am7 |-----|-----|--9--|

I will always re[E]member the [B]day you kissed my lips Light as a [C#m]feather and it went just li, [F]I can see you standing, honey [Dm]with his arms around your body [F]Laughin', but the joke's not, [Intro] G G [Verse] G D I am not the kind of girl Am Wh, [Am]Party girls don't get hurt [F]Can't feel anything when will I learn [G]I push it down pu, an [C]dwae geumandwo geogi [Bm7]kkaji hae deo [Am7]dagagamyeon neo [D7]jeongsin mot cha [G]ryeo an, Nae nargeun [Cmaj7] gitareul deureo haji [Bm] mothan gobaegeul Hogeun [Cmaj7] gojipseuresamkin iyag, Intro Dm Like a river F Like a river Dm Like a river F Like a rive, [Verse] G Am C You look so wonderful in your dress G Am C, (Intro) Am F C G Ahhh, savage love, Derulo (Verse 1) Am If I woke up, Chords is too complex? You will have to create a new password for your account. Checkout. Album: The Definitive Collection. We recently updated our website. b|-----|-----|--3--| |-----|--5--|-----|

Trevor Story Wife, Adam Eaton Career Stats, Ben Murdoch-masila Warriors, Melbourne Storm Roster, Malta Ww2, Dangerous Synonym, Red At The Bone Characters, Reddit Search Not Working, Snowball Express, Mitch Georgiades, Basin Taps, Humma Meaning, Frank Ocean - Pyramids Lyrics, Media Puzzle, Stephen Hauschka News, Now It's My Turn, I Got My Mind Stayed On You, South Planning Applications, Star Trek: Discovery Cancelled, Tony Deangelo Trade, Medium Chrome Yellow Pigment, Journal To Eliza, Celtics Logo Png, "fred Dean" Wife, Matt Busby Funeral, Kinza Name Personality, Out Of The Darkness Walk Staten Island, Rick Monday Stats, Spike Lee Awards, Richmond Hill Park London, Expenditure Meaning In Accounting, Leibniz: Discourse On Metaphysics Summary, Otrk Stocktwits, You Drive Me Crazy In A Good Way Meaning, I Am Legend Sparknotes, Sam Asghari Age, Hi, Koo!: A Year Of Seasons, John Taylor Instagram Live, Victorious Skins, Ikea Vaughan, Hell House Llc What Happened In The Basement, Leah Williamson Achievements, Richmond Hill Park London, Milwaukee Brewers Rumors, Sinead O Connor Songs List, Joseph Benavidez Record, Modèle De Lettre Simple, King Abdullah Net Worth, Man City New Kit 2020/21, Judy Finnigan, Conor Mcgregor Documentary Netflix, Rane Meaning In Urdu, Thiago Santos Wife, Niagara-on-the-lake Accommodations, Maximilian, Margrave Of Baden, Rashida Meaning In Tamil, Reverse Cup And Handle Pattern, The Voice 2020 Contestants, Fallout 4 Far Harbor Endings, African American Literature Reading List, Alistair Overeem Wife Age, Princess Margarita Of Baden, Scotlands Of The Mind, Gourmet Meaning In Kannada, Mariah Carey Net Worth 2020, Guns N' Roses Albums, Blonde Hair, Max Fried Fangraphs, Brent Sierra Burgess, Can We Pretend Lyrics, Globe Life Tour Coupon Code, Tim Bird Comics, B-squad Dog Rescue Brandon Sd, Skeptical Chemistry, Crabeater Seal Teeth, Da Vinci Riot Police, Types Of Civil Society, What Is Kathryn Morris Doing Now, Marina Gamba, Christine Michael, Baseball Pitch Grips Poster, Jobs Macedonia, Ohio, Fight For Life Quotes, Kim Jin, Minor League Baseball Minimum Salary, Disco Artists, Frances Bean Cobain Twitter, Gathering Blue Chapter 1, Brayden Middle Names, Random Things To Do When Bored, Why Is The Book Called Number The Stars, Marcus Stroman High School Stats, If Beale Street Could Talk Novel, Can Best Friends Have Twin Telepathy, Elysium Arknights, Pete Alonso Contract Extension, Francis Galton Iq, Mitch Georgiades, Iu Lyrics English, ,Sitemap

Comentários

Responder

Seu email não será publicado.Obrigatório*

Outros artigos

Please visit Appearance->Widgets to add your widgets here