So I studied up, online, in books, and even on a research trip I took to Rome. Still, in the end: the final details are always the most fun: Little texture flourishes with the brushwork, outfit detailing, space-food, symbols, getting just the right golden material highlights on the cups, and if you swipe all the way over: even designing a RattPack tattoo that several people throughout the painting are rockin. Beat Was Originally Meant For Gucci Mane, Kendrick Lamar Singles: Peak Chart Position.

“130” he says with this giddy energy to his voice.

He says the name of a painting I only vaguely remembered from art history class, “The Wedding at Cana by Paolo Veronese”. Logic Drops New Video for "Black SpiderMan" f/ Damian Lemar Hudson, Logic Releases New Track Drawing Attention to Suicide Prevention Lifeline, Freddie Gibbs Clears Up Issue With Logic Over Similar Album Covers. "I really want to take a moment to thank the incredible @samspratt for painting yet again another amazing album cover," Logic posted along with Spratt's conspicuous self-portrait cropped from the cover.
You can also check it out below via Spotify. Saved by Jill Vecchione. In the sample section above showing some my favorite people in the VMG family, Lenbo, Christian , and the too-built to fit in the crop torso of Jordan , you can see this process develop. Sie sind das erste, was uns bei einer Platte ins Auge fällt. The film will be available for those who purchase the album’s deluxe edition. Powered by Squarespace 6Squarespace 6 Really, just like Bob, it's a hard first read – you've gotta dive deep. Quite possibly my favorite album cover of all time is Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off.” The imagery of the artwork may come off a bit aggressive at first, but a deeper artistic look at the cover reveals just how incredible the cover is. This is the very first sketch that I sent to Logic for the Everybody cover art. You'll see the technique build-up, but also the subtle shifts in placement and scaling that were made over time. Shortly before the album dropped, Spratt gave fans an annotated version of to cover as well as inside look at the making of the cover and the branding and art direction of the entire "Everybody" project on his website. Logic’s third studio album, Everybody, is now available to stream and purchase. I'm at the Louvre. Because really, no matter how big of an image it was, most people will consume the album art as a tiny thumbnail on a phone. I know) – but this was a remarkably hard sell. The subjects of the image along with the hazy coloring provides a beautiful distortion. instead, said to her: “here's my goal: I want something that calls back to the past, that Renaissance look, but feel slick & modern, how do we do that?” & she just found it. EASTER EGGS FROM LOGIC'S "EVERYBODY" ALBUM COVER ENJOY! Thank you so much!

The oil on canvas painting done by Eric White uses warm hues and objects instilling joy to perfectly capture the sound of this album. The robot was another of the earliest design challenges in making the cover because the idea existed before the concept of the cover existed. While just an album cover -- just a tiny stamp that goes over the real shit everyone is here for, I'm not too cynical yet to admit it's still the most challenging & rewarding thing I've ever worked on & to be totally honest, I'm just genuinely excited to share that with everybody. He did an incredible job on a very short time frame, & I was blown away at his ability to translate sketched ideas into 3d forms.

Fortunately, my literal favorite person, Kendall Lock is a phenomenal graphic designer, so Logic wisely hired her to work on it along side me. Assigning each person & pose to a number, we combed through the working list, talking through every position, relation of one person to the next, putting in notes on body language, expressions, etc along the way. The sonics of J. Cole’s “KOD” is mirrored by the album’s artwork done by artist Kamau Haroon, also known as Sixmau. This site uses cookies. Young Sinatra said Spratt included many Easter eggs in his design. I want a celebration. © 2020 Complex Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. This is it. Close. One of the earliest questions that came up when working on the cover was: what are all these people gonna wear? I took a step back from trying to be a designer here, slapped on the art director hat (beret?) Aber welche sind euch in Erinnerung geblieben?
Everything and everybody on the cover of Logic's album. I sent some sketches & this 2d target concept painting I did, & he turned it into the 3d model you can see if you swipe over. This is the very first sketch that I sent to Logic for the Everybody cover art. Together, but largely her, & with Bob guiding the way, we made all the brand that goes with Everybody: that's the logos, the typography, the packaging (which I'll share in full after the album is out as it was a huge endeavor), the singles, the advertising, & the eventual merchandise. Posted by 3 years ago. The 13-track project includes production by 6ix, DJ Khalil, and Vontae Thomas, as well as guest appearances by Killer Mike, Juicy J, Chuck D, and famed astrophysicist Neil DeGrasse Tyson. By using this site, you agree to our: Kendrick Lamar's "HUMBLE."

IF YOU FIND ANYMORE COMMENT THEM DOWN BELOW.
Curt Casali Vanderbilt, Shea Stadium, Antonio Santos, Menhaz Zaman Sister, Kitchen Sink Reviews, Guaranteed Rate Field, Lark Voorhies 's, 2020 Tesla Model 3 For Sale, Night Quotes, Demi Lovato Father, Make Sentence Of Sipped, The Black Obelisk, Jeimer Candelario, Paradise City Movie, Someone You Loved Flute, Nhl Fitted Hats, Fernando Valenzuela Facts, Welcome To Facebook, Clint Capela Net Worth, Marcus Stroman Net Worth, Zenyatta Mondatta Jojo, Psychology Practicals, Bangladesh Premier League 2018 Winner, Sad Machine Lyrics, Derbyshire County Council Schools Reopening, Turkish League 2019/20 Table, Tamara Osteen, Psl Live Score 2020, Longshot Accumulator Tips, She Doesn't Know She's Beautiful Quotes, Aorn Surgical Count Policy 2018, Animal Farm Summary Chapter 1 To 5, Telegraph Antonym, Marcus Rashford Father, Borussia Dortmund Jersey 2019/20 Black, This Is Amazing Grace In C, Daniel Cormier Vs Stipe Miocic 1, Sleeping In All Time Low, Nabila Name Pronunciation, Men In The City, Doak Walker, American Anthropological Association, Ameena Meaning In Telugu, Best Karaoke Songs 2020, Raini Rodriguez Family, Lily Collins And Paul Wesley, Siala The Voice Gender, Peel School Reopening Date, Maimuna Meaning In Urdu, Class Events, Tommy Davis, Catch-22 Office, Star Trek: Discovery Season 3 Episode 1, Bruce Greenwood Net Worth, The Cross Prince Lyrics, Eat Drink Man Woman Analysis, Xavier High School, A Well Built Physique Quote, Sanjay Yadav, List Of Texas Rangers, Impossible Love Synonym, Job's Daughters Robes, ,Sitemap" />

Trevor Williams

Escrito por em 17/10/2020

Our editorial content is not influenced by any commissions we receive. Trust me.”. This is because … we didn't know how many people there would be on the cover, who those people would be, or where they'd go, but we knew even with those questions unanswered, I had to begin somewhere. Get the hottest music, news and videos delivered directly to your inbox.

Tragt euch in die Liste ein und zeigt uns eure Top 5!

You have allowed me to SHOW the listener what they are HEARING as they play an album. who is "Everybody" in Logic's album cover? It marks his first full-length release since 2016’s Bobby Tarantino mixtape, and his first album since 2015’s The Incredible True Story. Slick yet blocky, minimalist but with exposed wires, & while armored – also kinda approachable. 13 Logic worked with longtime associate Sam … Fans got their first taste of the LP in late March, when Logic unveiled Everybody’s cover art, release date, and title track, the last of which was reportedly written two years ago. Over 80 figures hundreds of things to find and superb Easter eggs the listeners can literally discover years later. Still, I wondered: would all of the inevitable months of effort be misplaced? This cover has always stood out the most to me due to the amount of depth and Easter eggs hidden within the beautiful art with calm, skin tone hues that welcome the listener to the album. When I started the cover art, I imagined the packaging & branding of the album complementing it by calling back to the classical era, but with a modern or futuristic twist. Archived. It's a labyrinthine, complex, convoluted, & dense artwork, filled with a crazy backstory, hidden codes, easter eggs, symbolism, & foreshadowing for narratives he hasn't even shared yet. This cover has always stood out the most to me due to the amount of depth and Easter eggs hidden within the beautiful art with calm, skin tone hues that welcome the listener to the album. From my first album on you have been such a key component in how the world views my work. Sie sind das erste, was uns bei einer Platte ins Auge fällt. We sat down for hours on end facetiming, notebooks & computers on hand, putting together a puzzle. I know it's the middle of the night, but this is a moment we'll remember. Initially, I pitched it as being really old & dark textural parchment with handwritten cursive writing & sketches, not unlike Da Vinci's notebooks. Herausragende Annotations - Die “Hall of Fame” deutschsprachiger Erklärungen. "I'm not even trying to be extra but I have NEVER seen an album cover with such detail.

So I studied up, online, in books, and even on a research trip I took to Rome. Still, in the end: the final details are always the most fun: Little texture flourishes with the brushwork, outfit detailing, space-food, symbols, getting just the right golden material highlights on the cups, and if you swipe all the way over: even designing a RattPack tattoo that several people throughout the painting are rockin. Beat Was Originally Meant For Gucci Mane, Kendrick Lamar Singles: Peak Chart Position.

“130” he says with this giddy energy to his voice.

He says the name of a painting I only vaguely remembered from art history class, “The Wedding at Cana by Paolo Veronese”. Logic Drops New Video for "Black SpiderMan" f/ Damian Lemar Hudson, Logic Releases New Track Drawing Attention to Suicide Prevention Lifeline, Freddie Gibbs Clears Up Issue With Logic Over Similar Album Covers. "I really want to take a moment to thank the incredible @samspratt for painting yet again another amazing album cover," Logic posted along with Spratt's conspicuous self-portrait cropped from the cover.
You can also check it out below via Spotify. Saved by Jill Vecchione. In the sample section above showing some my favorite people in the VMG family, Lenbo, Christian , and the too-built to fit in the crop torso of Jordan , you can see this process develop. Sie sind das erste, was uns bei einer Platte ins Auge fällt. The film will be available for those who purchase the album’s deluxe edition. Powered by Squarespace 6Squarespace 6 Really, just like Bob, it's a hard first read – you've gotta dive deep. Quite possibly my favorite album cover of all time is Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off.” The imagery of the artwork may come off a bit aggressive at first, but a deeper artistic look at the cover reveals just how incredible the cover is. This is the very first sketch that I sent to Logic for the Everybody cover art. You'll see the technique build-up, but also the subtle shifts in placement and scaling that were made over time. Shortly before the album dropped, Spratt gave fans an annotated version of to cover as well as inside look at the making of the cover and the branding and art direction of the entire "Everybody" project on his website. Logic’s third studio album, Everybody, is now available to stream and purchase. I'm at the Louvre. Because really, no matter how big of an image it was, most people will consume the album art as a tiny thumbnail on a phone. I know) – but this was a remarkably hard sell. The subjects of the image along with the hazy coloring provides a beautiful distortion. instead, said to her: “here's my goal: I want something that calls back to the past, that Renaissance look, but feel slick & modern, how do we do that?” & she just found it. EASTER EGGS FROM LOGIC'S "EVERYBODY" ALBUM COVER ENJOY! Thank you so much!

The oil on canvas painting done by Eric White uses warm hues and objects instilling joy to perfectly capture the sound of this album. The robot was another of the earliest design challenges in making the cover because the idea existed before the concept of the cover existed. While just an album cover -- just a tiny stamp that goes over the real shit everyone is here for, I'm not too cynical yet to admit it's still the most challenging & rewarding thing I've ever worked on & to be totally honest, I'm just genuinely excited to share that with everybody. He did an incredible job on a very short time frame, & I was blown away at his ability to translate sketched ideas into 3d forms.

Fortunately, my literal favorite person, Kendall Lock is a phenomenal graphic designer, so Logic wisely hired her to work on it along side me. Assigning each person & pose to a number, we combed through the working list, talking through every position, relation of one person to the next, putting in notes on body language, expressions, etc along the way. The sonics of J. Cole’s “KOD” is mirrored by the album’s artwork done by artist Kamau Haroon, also known as Sixmau. This site uses cookies. Young Sinatra said Spratt included many Easter eggs in his design. I want a celebration. © 2020 Complex Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. This is it. Close. One of the earliest questions that came up when working on the cover was: what are all these people gonna wear? I took a step back from trying to be a designer here, slapped on the art director hat (beret?) Aber welche sind euch in Erinnerung geblieben?
Everything and everybody on the cover of Logic's album. I sent some sketches & this 2d target concept painting I did, & he turned it into the 3d model you can see if you swipe over. This is the very first sketch that I sent to Logic for the Everybody cover art. Together, but largely her, & with Bob guiding the way, we made all the brand that goes with Everybody: that's the logos, the typography, the packaging (which I'll share in full after the album is out as it was a huge endeavor), the singles, the advertising, & the eventual merchandise. Posted by 3 years ago. The 13-track project includes production by 6ix, DJ Khalil, and Vontae Thomas, as well as guest appearances by Killer Mike, Juicy J, Chuck D, and famed astrophysicist Neil DeGrasse Tyson. By using this site, you agree to our: Kendrick Lamar's "HUMBLE."

IF YOU FIND ANYMORE COMMENT THEM DOWN BELOW.

Curt Casali Vanderbilt, Shea Stadium, Antonio Santos, Menhaz Zaman Sister, Kitchen Sink Reviews, Guaranteed Rate Field, Lark Voorhies 's, 2020 Tesla Model 3 For Sale, Night Quotes, Demi Lovato Father, Make Sentence Of Sipped, The Black Obelisk, Jeimer Candelario, Paradise City Movie, Someone You Loved Flute, Nhl Fitted Hats, Fernando Valenzuela Facts, Welcome To Facebook, Clint Capela Net Worth, Marcus Stroman Net Worth, Zenyatta Mondatta Jojo, Psychology Practicals, Bangladesh Premier League 2018 Winner, Sad Machine Lyrics, Derbyshire County Council Schools Reopening, Turkish League 2019/20 Table, Tamara Osteen, Psl Live Score 2020, Longshot Accumulator Tips, She Doesn't Know She's Beautiful Quotes, Aorn Surgical Count Policy 2018, Animal Farm Summary Chapter 1 To 5, Telegraph Antonym, Marcus Rashford Father, Borussia Dortmund Jersey 2019/20 Black, This Is Amazing Grace In C, Daniel Cormier Vs Stipe Miocic 1, Sleeping In All Time Low, Nabila Name Pronunciation, Men In The City, Doak Walker, American Anthropological Association, Ameena Meaning In Telugu, Best Karaoke Songs 2020, Raini Rodriguez Family, Lily Collins And Paul Wesley, Siala The Voice Gender, Peel School Reopening Date, Maimuna Meaning In Urdu, Class Events, Tommy Davis, Catch-22 Office, Star Trek: Discovery Season 3 Episode 1, Bruce Greenwood Net Worth, The Cross Prince Lyrics, Eat Drink Man Woman Analysis, Xavier High School, A Well Built Physique Quote, Sanjay Yadav, List Of Texas Rangers, Impossible Love Synonym, Job's Daughters Robes, ,Sitemap

Comentários

Responder

Seu email não será publicado.Obrigatório*

Outros artigos

Please visit Appearance->Widgets to add your widgets here