But Star Trek, you’ve overused G&S and you’ve already used this same song in the TNG episode “Disaster”! Finally, Lt. Amin propels down a turbolift shaft to effect their rescue.

Don’t even get me started on using “A British Tar” in Star Trek: Insurrection. Season 2 guide for Star Trek: Short Treks TV series - see the episodes list with schedule and episode summary. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Meeting Captain Pike for the first time, the Ensign is asked if Vulcans ever feel awe. Even if that’s painful. Star Trek: Short Treks is a Action & Adventure, Science Fiction series that is currently running and has 2 seasons (10 episodes). Learn how your comment data is processed. var sc_security=""; Number One asks Spock if she saw him smiling when he beamed over. A bit later we met Number One (Rebecca Romjin), and a few episodes after that we met Spock (Ethan Peck) and got to see the shiny Disco version of Pike’s Enterprise. Newly minted Captain Lynne Lucero is excited to take command of the U.S.S. Back on the bridge Number One keeps the time they spent in the turbolift between them, pretending to Pike that she hasn’t even really noticed this new Ensign. "https://secure." Enterprise for his first deep-space assignment. Star Trek: Short Treks (2018– ) Episode List. Required fields are marked *. Season 1 (All OK) Season 2 (All OK) Short Treks>Season 1>Star Trek Discovery Short Treks - s01e01 to s01e04 Season 2>Star Trek Discovery Short Treks - s02e01 to s02e02. Is my mind or my TV playing tricks on me? With Anson Mount, Ethan Peck, Rebecca Romijn, Jenette Goldstein. But then she says that anyone who aspires to command has to be aware of their effect on their colleagues. There’s also an exchange about Number One’s name, Una, where she insists he call her Number One instead. One is that hundreds of years in the future, everyone will be watching water polo (*cough* Enterprise *cough*) but no one will be into baseball. Number One: If you want to command, you’re going to have to learn to keep your freaky to yourself. Add episode. There are few parts of Star Trek canon that I refuse to suspend disbelief for. Ephraim, a humble tardigrade, is flying through the mycelial network when an unexpected encounter takes her on a bewildering adventure through space. He says he will take care to avoid doing so in the future. The fact that there isn’t a woman in “The Cage” who’s not into Captain Pike is one of my least favourite parts of that episode. All Rights Reserved. Cabot. Star Trek: Short Treks is a Action & Adventure Science Fiction series that is currently running and has 2 seasons (10 episodes). document.write(" After somewhat forcibly announcing that he is reporting for duty and that his trip to Starbase 40 was “uneventful”, the somewhat stoic First Officer reminds him that there is no need to yell. This page has been viewed 1266 times since October 6th, 2019 Oh, bonus points that the Engineer’s voice has a Scottish accent – seriously, so many easter eggs/callbacks and I’m not even 5 minutes in. scJsHost+ The two reminisce about their old prof Onofuwa and there is a lovely moment where the two say “Fascinating” at the same time – again, playing with the whole origin of the two characters and how Spock was adjusted after “The Cage” to take on more of Number One’s highly logical traits.
Short Treks Recap: Q&A (Season 2, Episode 1) Jarrah Hodge • October 5, 2019 Previously on Star Trek: Discovery : Way back at the beginning of last season we met Captain Pike (Anson Mount). Ok, end rant.

That was where you should’ve left it. But in this Short Trek it’s only dropped in as a subtle possibility, when Spock observes, “You have made a very careful study of the Captain” and Number One seems startled, then awkwardly checks on what’s taking the crew so long to get the turbolift working again. Cookies help us deliver our services.
Mötley Crüe Albums, Charlie Blackmon Yankees, Leverkusen Vs Leipzig H2h, Liu Meng Gender, Property Possessive, Picture Of Nolan Arenado Wife, Zoya Meaning In Tamil, Akamai Vs Cloudfront, Equilibrium Biology Cells, Billi Mucklow Father, Chloe Greenfield Net Worth, How To Lie With Statistics Page Count, A Legendary Christmas With John And Chrissy 2019, Spencer Torkelson Instagram, By Any Means Necessary Transcript, Darrel Williams Highlights, Game Plan Hockey Manager, Son Quotes From Dad, My Only One, Sol Campbell Net Worth, How Old Is Judy Mowatt, Jorge Masvidal Height, Avisail Garcia 2020, Blood, Women, Roses, North East Derbyshire Council Jobs, Noble Profession Meaning In Tamil, Rich Hill Fl, Dactylogram Is Related With, Fremont High School Jonathan Kozol, Grey Seal Facts, Bangladesh Premier League 2020 Football, Édgar Rentería, Ipl Teams 2019, Ambulance Frequencies, The Conquest Of Bread, Practical Jokes For Adults, Theodore Boone: The Accused Audiobook, Reb Beach, Where To Buy The Pink Stuff, Guillermo Mota, Sultan Ottoman Empire, The Adventures Of Huckleberry Finn Quotes, Duke Of Kent, Things To Do In Toronto, Super Trouper Lights, Kkr Team 2020 Players List, Tyreek Hill Contract, ,Sitemap" />

Ecological Feminism

Escrito por em 17/10/2020

When a lightning storm in space scares a young Michael Burnham, her father aims to ease her fears with a mythical story about a brave little girl who faced her own fears head on. Spock: I have been doing that all my life. Each episode of Star Trek: Short Treks tells a stand-alone story that serves as an "opportunity for deeper storytelling and exploration of key characters and themes that fit into Star Trek: Discovery and the expanding Star Trek universe."

But Star Trek, you’ve overused G&S and you’ve already used this same song in the TNG episode “Disaster”! Finally, Lt. Amin propels down a turbolift shaft to effect their rescue.

Don’t even get me started on using “A British Tar” in Star Trek: Insurrection. Season 2 guide for Star Trek: Short Treks TV series - see the episodes list with schedule and episode summary. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Meeting Captain Pike for the first time, the Ensign is asked if Vulcans ever feel awe. Even if that’s painful. Star Trek: Short Treks is a Action & Adventure, Science Fiction series that is currently running and has 2 seasons (10 episodes). Learn how your comment data is processed. var sc_security=""; Number One asks Spock if she saw him smiling when he beamed over. A bit later we met Number One (Rebecca Romjin), and a few episodes after that we met Spock (Ethan Peck) and got to see the shiny Disco version of Pike’s Enterprise. Newly minted Captain Lynne Lucero is excited to take command of the U.S.S. Back on the bridge Number One keeps the time they spent in the turbolift between them, pretending to Pike that she hasn’t even really noticed this new Ensign. "https://secure." Enterprise for his first deep-space assignment. Star Trek: Short Treks (2018– ) Episode List. Required fields are marked *. Season 1 (All OK) Season 2 (All OK) Short Treks>Season 1>Star Trek Discovery Short Treks - s01e01 to s01e04 Season 2>Star Trek Discovery Short Treks - s02e01 to s02e02. Is my mind or my TV playing tricks on me? With Anson Mount, Ethan Peck, Rebecca Romijn, Jenette Goldstein. But then she says that anyone who aspires to command has to be aware of their effect on their colleagues. There’s also an exchange about Number One’s name, Una, where she insists he call her Number One instead. One is that hundreds of years in the future, everyone will be watching water polo (*cough* Enterprise *cough*) but no one will be into baseball. Number One: If you want to command, you’re going to have to learn to keep your freaky to yourself. Add episode. There are few parts of Star Trek canon that I refuse to suspend disbelief for. Ephraim, a humble tardigrade, is flying through the mycelial network when an unexpected encounter takes her on a bewildering adventure through space. He says he will take care to avoid doing so in the future. The fact that there isn’t a woman in “The Cage” who’s not into Captain Pike is one of my least favourite parts of that episode. All Rights Reserved. Cabot. Star Trek: Short Treks is a Action & Adventure Science Fiction series that is currently running and has 2 seasons (10 episodes). document.write(" After somewhat forcibly announcing that he is reporting for duty and that his trip to Starbase 40 was “uneventful”, the somewhat stoic First Officer reminds him that there is no need to yell. This page has been viewed 1266 times since October 6th, 2019 Oh, bonus points that the Engineer’s voice has a Scottish accent – seriously, so many easter eggs/callbacks and I’m not even 5 minutes in. scJsHost+ The two reminisce about their old prof Onofuwa and there is a lovely moment where the two say “Fascinating” at the same time – again, playing with the whole origin of the two characters and how Spock was adjusted after “The Cage” to take on more of Number One’s highly logical traits.
Short Treks Recap: Q&A (Season 2, Episode 1) Jarrah Hodge • October 5, 2019 Previously on Star Trek: Discovery : Way back at the beginning of last season we met Captain Pike (Anson Mount). Ok, end rant.

That was where you should’ve left it. But in this Short Trek it’s only dropped in as a subtle possibility, when Spock observes, “You have made a very careful study of the Captain” and Number One seems startled, then awkwardly checks on what’s taking the crew so long to get the turbolift working again. Cookies help us deliver our services.

Mötley Crüe Albums, Charlie Blackmon Yankees, Leverkusen Vs Leipzig H2h, Liu Meng Gender, Property Possessive, Picture Of Nolan Arenado Wife, Zoya Meaning In Tamil, Akamai Vs Cloudfront, Equilibrium Biology Cells, Billi Mucklow Father, Chloe Greenfield Net Worth, How To Lie With Statistics Page Count, A Legendary Christmas With John And Chrissy 2019, Spencer Torkelson Instagram, By Any Means Necessary Transcript, Darrel Williams Highlights, Game Plan Hockey Manager, Son Quotes From Dad, My Only One, Sol Campbell Net Worth, How Old Is Judy Mowatt, Jorge Masvidal Height, Avisail Garcia 2020, Blood, Women, Roses, North East Derbyshire Council Jobs, Noble Profession Meaning In Tamil, Rich Hill Fl, Dactylogram Is Related With, Fremont High School Jonathan Kozol, Grey Seal Facts, Bangladesh Premier League 2020 Football, Édgar Rentería, Ipl Teams 2019, Ambulance Frequencies, The Conquest Of Bread, Practical Jokes For Adults, Theodore Boone: The Accused Audiobook, Reb Beach, Where To Buy The Pink Stuff, Guillermo Mota, Sultan Ottoman Empire, The Adventures Of Huckleberry Finn Quotes, Duke Of Kent, Things To Do In Toronto, Super Trouper Lights, Kkr Team 2020 Players List, Tyreek Hill Contract, ,Sitemap

Comentários

Responder

Seu email não será publicado.Obrigatório*

Outros artigos

Please visit Appearance->Widgets to add your widgets here